Gecko II- the gloaming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops, I did it again.
    It appears that for some occult reason my inbox showed me that the message with 2151 was new - so, my demented mind thought that it was the game turn to send next. So Vytae, trash it as soon as you get it.
    Or did I send the turn originally at all? Oh well, now it's en route for sure.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

2152...turn to Smack.

Peacekeepers are isolated
      My life, my rules

Comment

turn to Kass, god, Miriam's a *****!
        Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

*giggles*
          Zakharov founded a new base, and handed it over to me the next turn, after some persuasion
          *pets Zak to head* Good boy, take a biscuit!
          Turn to our CEO... may I ask, how are you doing?
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hey, sounds like things are getting interesting. Can I have a save please? Anyone's will do. jcrocombe@dingoblue.net.au if you've forgotten! Thanks,

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

With the swiftness of a bull being hit by a shotgun pellet (as a matter a fact so fast that I could not see your editing and thus had to dig out the email from the old thread), turn 2152 exclusively to our moderator, Hobbes.

Comment

Whoops, one extra comma in the email address, but a quick resend alleviates the problem. Awe in gape as the Hive will shred everybody else inhabiting Chiron

Comment

Seems like I havn't whined in awhile, so mebbe now is the time. Starting with one colony pod is ***. However, I will still win. You missed your chance to roll over me Yang, and now you are in big trouble!

-Smack

How's everyone else doing? Without giving away too much.

Comment

Heh

Im doing pretty ****ty actually,lol i started in the middle of an arid area with 1 colony pod,i never realized how big a disadvantage that was untill your up against human players ive got a couple pods out now playing "dodge the worms!"

Unity foils are to slow~

Comment

I hate the darn Unity Foils..especially when you get one that's homed to a nearby base..uses a mineral and can carry about 4 doughnuts.

Comment

I was screwed on the very beginning cuz I risked alot and left my cities empty. 2x i had to switch almost finished colony pod to scout patrols thanx to mindworms,both times in 1st 20 years. That hurts.

I also made one big mistake by playing with finished recycling tanks in my HQ (unity pod filled production box). I lost all invested minerals

Thank God I've managed to build The Weather Paradigm anyway.

I also got pretty crappy terrain w/o nutrient squares,but it looks somewhat better now.

In short...am not that bad and I have alot of fun and that's all what counts.

2153 to Gaians.

Regards.

SF
                        My life, my rules

Comment

Thanks for the save, looks like a good game, some interesting techniques. Can I ask if you have all read Velocyrix's Strategy Guide? It is essential. Cheers.
                          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2153 to Kass.

Comment

I'm going to squash Zak. That's three Hive cities worth of territory he's taking.
                              Well, going for an infinite city sprawl, trying to mass out you guys industry-wise like any good Chairman, clearing out fungus, planting forest. Looks good, but Avenoct/Smack is, to tell you the truth, now scaring the bejezus out of me
                              My first time ever playing against humans, so I need all the balancing factors I can get.
                              2153 to Morgan Industries.

Comment

No 2153 in my box~

Comment

Working...
                                X