Gecko II- the gloaming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another decade rolls by...
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• eh?

How come i got 2180 again? i already played it and sent it off and Buster sent his off a couple posts ago?

Comment

• I apologise - I haven't heard anything of the game for some time and because of that resent the turn just to be safe.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• ahh

I see,i think its caught up on smack again =/

Comment

• Send it over here, I'll play it.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• smacks turn sent to hobbes

Comment

• Turned completed but I need Kassiopeia's email address. Command Nexus Completed.

Hobbes
                Last edited by H0bbes; January 31, 2002, 16:26.
                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• Replied to your email too, it's a.helin@phpoint.net .
                  Is it necessary to inform people of completed sp's in the thread? Like, I got the HGP and stuff some turns ago...

Comment

• Thanks. Turn sent.

Necessary? No. Just habit I guess. Provides an opportunity to boast a little & invites conversation is all.

Comment

• You sent me the same turn I received from Smack a while back. See your email. You see, I have played 2180, now I should receive 2181. Got the tampering msg and all.

Comment

• Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Comment

• heh

La la la la dont ask me i just work here

Comment

• Hi. I was just thinking... Are we going to get the game back on track? Or should we just give it a decent burial
                            I'd prefer the first option.

Comment

• If the game is to get going again you will need to email everyone to gauge interest & advertise on a new thread if a replacement is needed- for Smack? I will then give them the password & it can get rolling again. Talking on the thread won't achieve much as someone who has left will not be reading the thread.

Hobbes

Comment

Ya,me and kass seem to be the only ones home =/ smack needs to be replaced and i think buster needs to be woken up send emails around again Hobbes and well see what those 2 say,if they dont reply within a few days replace them.

Comment

Working...
                                X