X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flubber
    replied
    2163 to anunikoba

I don't mind. I forgot my password for the cbn identity and the email address I used to register it no longer exists. I never gave a hoot about titles or post count so the easist thing to do was start over with a new name.

Leave a comment:

• Sarxis
    replied
    On the road again....

Rasta, can I come live in Germany with you? Sounds like you have a lot more fun there than I do here!

cbn, you've been demoted to chieftan! Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    WOW-- I ask for the game to get going and an hour later there is a turn in my inbox. Now could I have a million dollars??

Leave a comment:

• Rastapopoulos
    replied
    I'm back
    2163 is off to UoP

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    Where is the game now??

Rasta posted on Sept 5 that he would be unavailable for 2 weeks so he should be back any day now. Anunikoba passed the turn to Commodore on the 13th but I have seen nothing since. Hopefully we can get going again now that my delay and Rasta's are done. We had a pretty good turn rate going for a while there.

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    The new thread is here

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    2162 to anunikoba

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    Hey folks

this is really cbn but I could not find my old password so it was easier to create a new identity. I moved so the feature that sends you your password was no use.

Anyway, turns will still reach me at sharris41@hotmail.com and I should have the turns moving in this game by tomorow at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

Leave a comment:

• The Commodore
    replied
    Darn...you mean we've got different colors and bases?

Sigh...I love the progenitor bases...why can't I keep that graphic?

Leave a comment:

• cbn
    replied
    2161 on to anunikoba

As an aside, I like being yellow. . . . the bases look quite attractive.

Leave a comment:

• Rastapopoulos
    replied
    ok now here it is:
    2161 sent to UoP. Sorry for the break, I was unexpectedly away for the weekend.

If a movie picture called 'Poem' should ever be released in the U.S. or wherever you are, go see it, cause I'm in it.
    You'll see several hundred men and women in their natural state attack each other with masses of red dye and smear it all over themselves. That was fun...

no excuse for not playing Alpha, though, I realize.

Leave a comment:

• cbn
    replied
    I lost track-- where is the turn now??

Leave a comment:

• Rastapopoulos
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• cbn
    replied
    Bump

For some reason this thread did not appear on the first page of the list of threads.

Leave a comment:

• cbn
    replied
    2160 to the planet lovers

Cool-- this turn I was the Morganites colors. Not much going on except periodic AI requests to war against somebody.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X