AXT038, second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXT038, second thread

Welcome to the new thread. The old thread can be found here.

2141 is off to Xarathas.
    Team 'Poly

2142 to xarathas.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

On to Misotu the unsubtle.

Hobbes.
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Well, I tried being subtle first.

Sorry about the reload message - my son's fault entirely. Hit end of turn instead of the commlink button due to an ill-judged filial interruption ... 2143 to xarathas.
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn sent.

Yeah, didn't catch the first warning about the new thread- letters weren't big enough then!

Comment

On to Misotu & her family!

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

Uneventful turn ... 2144 is off to Xarathas.
              Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn sent.

Comment

Onwards to Mis once more.

Hobbes.

Comment

Hi there gang, humble apologies for the delay. My husband came up with the idea of taking off for a while in the wilds of Maine and we just upped and left. About 20 miles down the road I realised I completely forgot to let anyone know (bummer) - was so busy packing I didn't think about it.

Anyway, I'm back now and 2145 is off to Xarathas.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

Ahh, Maine- lovely place indeed.

Never been there, lol! But wish I could go. Hope you had a refreshing time Misotu.

Comment

It was gorgeous ... reminded me quite a lot of Scotland. It's not quite barren enough, the nature of the rocks is different and the light isn't right, but physically there's much that is very similar. We had a great time You should definitely go - we went to Acadia and it's a bit kitsch in a way, but there's no denying that the geography is gorgeous. It has also been organised very sensitively. No ice cream stands every 10 metres, discreet man-made stuff - what a relief to find somewhere where there isn't a sign on every rocky outcrop saying "Danger - Do not climb on the rocks. Penalty $xxx" It's busy, but we were there at the height of the tourist season and still managed to find a rocky beach, with shade, that was deserted for most of the day (max persons around at any given time, 8). By the end of the day, we were quite alone. Fabulous. Loved it. Um ... I'm rambling. But it was good

I'm not sure if the turn is with Hobbes or me ... I know Xarathas played because he sent me an email. I've emailed Hobbes in case hotmail has lost my turn ...
                        Last edited by Misotu; July 31, 2001, 20:08.
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

I haven't seen the turn so have requested a resend from Xarathras to get Mis off my back!

Hobbes

Comment

Heh Temporary hiatus in relentless harassment now in force
                            Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn finally sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X