Turns of ACT055 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2181 to SamIAm
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2181 to Q
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• '82>SamIAm
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2182 to Q
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• '83>SamIAm
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2183 to SITS

Comment

• Turn 2183 to Q

Sorry about the reload - but I kept typing my password incorrectly...

Comment

• 2184 to Druid JPJ.

Comment

• '84>SamIAm
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2184 to Q

Comment

• '85>SamIAm
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• The time has come for a new thread which can be found here.

Comment

Working...
                          X