Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2169 to the Spartans

Comment

• The Gaian High Council would like to express their concern over the recent developments within the heartland of the University. The laissez-faire attitude to environmental issues adopted by the captains of industry in Baikonur has lead to the first recorded spontaneous upsurge in native floral growth. Gaian planetoligists have also recorded a slight increase in mean global temperatures.

2170 to Provost SamIAm
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• 2171 sent to JPJ.

Comment

• 2171 to the University
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2171 to the Spartans.

The University Regulatory Board thanks the Gaians for alerting them to the emissions violation at Baikonur. An investigation has revealed that the officer on duty was recieving funds from 'big oil'. He has been 'taken care of'.

Comment

• 3 day war:
              After repeated stand-offs with the morganites over border incursions in the southern half of the Gaian Nation ,I finally decided to call Morgan's bluff.

Following his refusal to withdraw, Morgan Distribution was stormed by Gaian impact tanks spearheaded by a veteran team of commandos.

The Morganites quickly conceded defeat and sued for peace.

2172 on to SamIAm.
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2172 to the Spartans

Comment

• Gentlemen, I apologize for the reload. The game crashed on me mid-turn.

2173 to John Paul Jones.

Comment

• Travellers have brought back reports of the near completion of Chairman Yang's Maritime Control Center and Merchant Exchange.

2173 to Sam's University

I'm flying out to L.A. for the holidays , back on the 27th
                    Happy Christmas to all !
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Turn 2173 to the Spartans

Comment

• 2174 to SamIAm
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• '76>UoP
                          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Whose turn is it anyway ?
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• I have not seen my 2176 turn yet.

Comment

• Ok it's been over two weeks now, it looks like either Levelisk isn't receiving his e-mail, or isn't responding to it. (Hate to say it) should we look for a replacement ?
                                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                                X