Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Radagast

The turn you have sent is asking for you, Radagast University 2129. Have
    you sent your original by mistake instead of the completed one?

Can you resend? (NB it was called ACT051_2129_toMorgan)

Cheers!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Resent turn received and passed on to the Peacekeepers!
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

lmao you've gone and done the same thing SITS, you've sent me your turn - i hope this isn't contagious
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Hmmm. Not sure what is happening here. Dunno, maybe I saved it rather than Save and Exit. Turn sent (hopefully OK) to the Peacekeepers....

Comment

2130 to Hive

another rated turn...
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

TURN!

Well, "brother"!
              You and your idealistinc "talents" do not understand that drones can not, and will not govern a succesful society...
              It is the party itnelligentia that must assure security and prosterity, thru scientific inovation and police control!

I shall now begin my race to transcendence and proof my superiority!

Comment

score: 24

Do I feel a strong breeze from the North? Is it the harbinger of things to come? No...it is only the wasted breath of Spasmofit preaching to his minions.

2130 to Morgan

Comment

Radagast - the same has happened again - I've got your turn....

Comment

Radagast

The turn you've resent me is the same turn as before. Can you try again? Cheers!

Comment

Turn received and sent on to the Peacekeepers

My score at 2130 is 40

Comment

The U.N. research council are proud to announce they uncovered the Secrets of the Human Brain !

2130 -- Score 44
                        2131 >Chairman SpasmofIT
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

I'm proud to announce my Pact of Brotherhood with the savage beauty called Colonel Santiago!!! (don't be gealous;-)

She and I declared joint Vendetta on the mindless Believers and we've already destroyed several of their units, including a Colony Pod. May this be a lesson to all of you! I will NOT engage in millitary action unless provoqued!

In other news: I NEED tech! come look for me and trade! (I desperatly need Planned, whitout which I'm crippeled!).

ahhh... and, "TURN" ;-)

Comment

All this talk of alliances with the femme fatale Santiago, stories (or just rumours?) of Believer units destroyed, and population booms.....and you want us to share tech with YOU?

Am I the only one that this guy is making nervous?

2131 to Morgan

Comment

It was self defence... The Believers are such ******!

Comment

Turn 2131 to the Peacekeepers

I wouldn't say nervous, interested maybe but not nervous

Comment

Working...
                                X