Clear All

Turn 2103 to Peacekeepers

Comment

2104 in now in the hands of the Gaians.

-Hutak

PS. Solver: Thinker

Comment

Turn 2104 to Twister

Hutak - when you pass your turn on to me can you add some details to the title of the game and to the subject line of you email? I'm playing several games at the moment and it would help greatly if you can identify the game for me.

I usually use the format of

Youngbloods_2104_to_Hive for the game and for the subject line

Youngbloods_turn2104

It just makes it easier for me to manage all the games. Cheers!
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Thanks Hutak. Don't forget to post the scores!
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Anybody know why we are delayed?

Solver is starting a new game if people are interested. The sign-up thread is here

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=19666
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

i'm still waiting for the turn from Twister.

He could be out for the weekend. In the US, it is Memorial Day weekend, in which Americans remember their war-dead by means of a three-day weekend filled with cookouts, visits to military cemetaries, games and feasting, ceremonies to honor those who made the highest sacrifice for our country, and over-blown war-epic movies that, while ostensibly about important events in American military history, are actually about whiny 20-something love triangles that are rudely interrupted by Japanese suprise bombings of key Hawaiin military installations.

(Guess who didn't like "Pearl Harbor?")

Anyway, give Twister another day before you send out the hounds, he's probably at the Indy 500 or something.

Comment

Don't let loose those hounds yet...

Turn 2104 to Rad.

Comment

2104 to Morgan.

Comment

Turn 2104 to Peacekeepers.

Sorry for the delay; my computer died last night for no apparent reason. I am using a friend's computer to play/e-mail (what a pain)

Fortunately, I was lined up to get a new computer anyway which should arrive in the next 3-4 days (there are some great deals on eBay!)

Comment

2105 has been beamed to the Gaians.

No problem SamIAm, just make sure you don't buy this.

-Hutak

PS. Sorry about the reloads, but SMAC thought it would be a neat idea to crash everytime I tried to change my production settings. Don't ask me why, I know as much as you do. I finally got tired and reinstalled the whole darn thing.

(Edit - Note to self: make sure to check spelling before posting, especially if tired.)
                      Last edited by Hutak; May 30, 2001, 02:08.

Comment

LOL Hutak. Funny e-bay and SMAC at you.
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Turn 2105 to Twister

Comment

Turn 2105 to Univ

Comment

2105 to Morgan

Comment

Turn 2105 to Peacekeepers

Comment

Working...
                                X