• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2175 to RedFred.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn sent to Googlie.

Playing on my own in a ready made scenario, I have finally witnessed for myself exactly what happens when you successfully set up and implement a Population Boom.

In this sense I am happy to have lost my PB virginity, something that would have happened a while back if my chosen faction hadn't been the Hive. The other type of PB, though, I am very familiar with, perhaps precisely because of my choice of faction...
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• 2176 to Misotu

Comment

• 2176 to RedFred
          Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2177 to Alinestra.

Comment

• 2177 to Misotu

Comment

• 2178 to ALinestra.

Comment

• University engineers are pleased to announce the completion of the Empath Guild. 2178 to RedFred.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2177 to RedFred
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2179 to Alinestra. I see it is vendettas all 'round.

Comment

• OOOH - so many games - need to load page 2 almost automatically if the turn is more than 6 hours old !!

2179 to Misotu

(And remember the good old Civ and CivII days, when you played at deity level, and the AI always managed to complete the SP (wonder) just the turn before you did?)

Well the AI is alive and well in smac/x and lives in Misotu

Nice finesse, Mis, for the EG

G.

Comment

• 2180 to Alinestra. Is my understanding correct that all probe actions except infiltration must be declared in the turn that they happen, under 'Poly tourny rules? (I haven't done anything yet, I just want to make sure)

Comment

• Hiya - my server was down for about three hours this afternoon GMT, and they said they couldn't guarantee that any messages would be successfully received.

I'll try again just before I go to bed, but it's possible that the turn didn't get through to Dabsol. Could you send it again if it's not too much trouble?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Yep. It got returned to sender. Resending.

Comment

• Thanks. That's what comes of playing too much Civ for too many years

2179 is off to RedFred.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X