Comment

2119 to XWaste about an hour and a half ago - forgot to post
      We're back!
      http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Turn sent

Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
          In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
          Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

turn 2120 to Mark13

Cha Rynn looked at her small group of advisors.

"Alphonse reports coming across a second Alien base, four clicks from the first. I instructed him to pull back and await events. In doing so he encountered a monolith, undoubtedly being worked by the base operatives for food, minerals and energy. He has taken residence there and has undergone a lifecycle uplift of some sort, which pleases him immensely.

"Our Rover squad, in hastening to the first Alien base, encountered a terraforming crew at work. I ordered their elimination which was done successfully with minimal damage to the rover.

"However it appears that these Aliens are stronger than we thought originally. Two bases at least, and there may be more. I think a change in tactics might be in order. Rather than hunt and destroy, perhaps our mindworm and Rover squad could more profitably expend their efforts in exploring just how vast this continent is, and how widespread these Aliens are, and if in so doing we encounter and subdue some more of the native wildlife, so much the better.

Your thoughts?"

All nodded their assent.

"So be it," Cha Rynn replied. "I will pass on the orders to our units."

Comment

2120 to XWaste....
              We're back!

Comment

turn sent

Comment

From Captain's Personal Diary
                  20 years...
                  and no trace of human kind. Only scraps and wreckages...
                  Today morrnig I have ordered to found a new base, called Deadman Tavern, my first base on the dry land...
                  It was a difficult decision and a sort of treason of my hopes...
                  but our society has suffured enough and the resources aren't sufficient, for now. The growth of our bases is very slow...
                  Chiron is the last chance for the human kind or its grave 4 light-year far from home?

Comment

[This message has been edited by Rynn: (edited January 13, 2001).]

Comment

• 2121 to Mark13

Cha Rynn regarded the small crowd. These meetings were becoming more and more sombre as the years passed.

"Today, my friends, we have suffered one of our most grievous losses to date on this wilderness adventure. The valient crew and colonists of the Sporerunner Sanctum Colony Convoy was obliterated when their paths crossed that of the rogue Alien scout patrol still circulating in our territories. We grieve their loss.

"In retribution, when Alphonse encountered an undefended Alien base earlier today, I gave permission for it to be destroyed. We were successful, and in the doing diverted 29 energy credits to our accounts.

"Small recompense, I know.

"Likewise our valient Rover squad has destroyed the farming endeavours of the Alien headquarters.

"More and more I am convinced that this blight must be expurgated from Planet.

Planet's will be done."

Comment

• Turn to XWaste.... *sigh*
                        We're back!

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Turn sent to Provost Jacques

Comment

• 2122 to Mark13

Comment

• 2123 to Jacques

Comment

Working...
                                X