No announcement yet.

Wrds Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to get to the bottom of this when I get home tonight.
    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to have to drop out of the game. I discovered this week that I will not have access to a computer with Smac installed on weekdays in future (I will be online, just without Smac..grrr!) Therefore I'm resigning from my all of my PBEM games and seeking replacements over in the replacement players thread. I hope this doesn't cause you too much trouble.

I got an e-mail from big_canuk today, apparently he has been in hospital for the last eight days. He sent the turn within an hour of leaving the hospital (!) but unfortunately he sent the wrong one, it is the turn for CEO Rynn. He might as well keep the turn until a replacement can be found, as I will probably not be able to play after tonight.

Regards,

S2
      "Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
      - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Hi all:

I am back. Hospitals are worse than jails: No internet, no gym, nothing to do but pace the halls and climb stairs. You'd think they are expecting people to be sick Next time, if there is a next time, I will try to rent a laptop with one of those Konnexx dohickies to tap into my hospital phone.

I will hang on to the turn until S2 gives me his replacement.
        [This message has been edited by big_canuk (edited October 01, 2000).]
        Team 'Poly

Comment

It looks like we may want to adopt a more agressive strategy to find a replacement player. S2, I suggest that you start a new thread in the multiplayer forum with a different title. People may assume that the one you used is related to the ongoing tournament.

Just a thought.

"I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

I russeled up Mark13 to take Simpson II's spot. His email adress is anne.harrison1@ntlworld.com. I don't know Simpson's password though? So what's a guy to do?

Comment

OK, I email Simpson and gave him Mark13's email adress so he can pass along the password. I guess you ought to send Mark13 the turn Big Canuk.

Comment

OK, password receieved and awaiting turn.

Erm, well, one....problem is that I...erm, sort of....don't....actually know, like, which faction I am. I searched the previous posts, but absolutely no mention of any faction cropped up. So, erm, well.....which faction am I taking over here?

Thanks
                We're back!
                http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Mark13, welcome to our little game. You'll be playing the Spartans.
                  [This message has been edited by Darius (edited October 07, 2000).]

Comment

I was under the impression that you are the Spartans Mark13. Does that sound right to anyone else? I know your not the Giaians.

Comment

Hi,
                      I have been told I was the Spartans, but got sent the Morganites' turn (CEO Rynn?). It wouldn't have the password I was given, so I presume that the wrong turn was sent. Could you please resend?

Thanks,
                      Mark13
                      We're back!

Comment

Maybe the big Canuk forgot to take his turn before sending as he is Rynn's replacement.

Comment

Turn 2117 replayed (sorry about the reload msg), and resent to Colonel Mark13.

I couldn't get on to post here on Sunday. Seems Mark13 had the same problem.

Its funny about replaying the turn, cause I don't remember playing it the first time. I popped a pod, which I don't remember doing, and did something else too, which I'm sure I would have remembered. Anyway, sorry again about the reload.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

My home phone line is on the fritz. Bare with me.

Comment

Turn 2118 sent to WhiteElephants.

Thanks for letting me in to this game, I only hope I can justify my position with my performance!
                              We're back!

Comment

Sorry gang, my home phone line is completely dead, they (Ameritech) said it would be up no later than Saturday. Again, I apologize.

Comment

Working...
                                X