Wrds Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never got it. Please resend.
    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

WhiteElephants:

I got the file you sent last night. That was the same file you sent just after midnight on the morning of Sept. 6. I already played that turn and sent it to big_canuk at 6:45 AM on Sept. 6.

If that is the latest file you have, that seems to indicate that you need to get a resend from Simpson II. Simpson II's post above says he sent a turn to you at 6:08 PM on Sept. 6.

If I am wrong about this, someone please let me know. Otherwise, I think Simpson II needs to resend the latest turn to WhiteElephants.

Darius
      [This message has been edited by Darius (edited September 13, 2000).]
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

2115 re-sent to WE.
        "Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
        - Samuel Palmer

Comment

2114 was the last turn I played... I'll check old emails to see if I missed it or something otherwise I'll just play the turn Simpson II sent me.

Comment

Turn to big_canuk about 6:30 this morning.

Comment

turn played and sent to SII.

Sorry for the reload msg. I had trouble entering the password. I only got in on my fourth **blush** try. The game kicks you out of the screen after the third.
              Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to WE.
                - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Turn to Darius.

Comment

Turn to big_canuk.

Comment

Hey, what's the skinny, eh? Where we at? What's going on? Do we need another replacement player?

Comment

big_canuk says he has ill, but he sent me the turn late yesterday. Played and sent to WE.
                        - Samuel Palmer

Comment

Turn 2117 to Darius.

Comment

Turn to big_canuk about 8:45 last night.

Comment

Hello? Is anybody out there?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Is this game dead or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X