No announcement yet.

Turns of ACT006 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has happened in several other games as well. Sadly, there is no clean solution - if that last base is ever captured or destroyed, the game will end immediately.

Therefore, the sub-optimal solution that is used is that the base is left alive, set to Stockpile Energy, population that is not needed is made into doctors, Grigger's energy allocation is set to 100% psych, any trade treaties he has (none in this case, I believe) are cancelled, and the city is off limits for the rest of the game.

Unfortunately, this deprives Paul of a base. It seems, however, that nothing can be done to prevent this. If that last base is a very large or important one, containing SPs or the like, I would suggest that Paul take control of the University, rush a colony pod, build a new, worthless base somewhere else and take over the original base afterwards. Otherwise, leave it as it is.

In either case, one of you will have to play Grigger's turn (just pressing turn complete) and will need his password. It should not matter too much who that is; up to you.

Sorry about this but it is outside my control. No idea what causes it.

Comment

I will give it another try next turn and if it still doesn't work I guess we'll have to go with your solution. The base doesn't contain any SPs; I made sure of that when I decided which base I should leave unconquered.

Comment

2193 to stuntman19. Still the same problem; I sent an e-mail to both other players and Tau Ceti.

Comment

I've sent the turn to Paul in hopes that he has Griggers password already.

Comment

Not yet, but I will play the turn when I receive the password from either Grigger or Tau Ceti.

Comment

Password received from Tau Ceti; 2194 to stuntman19.

Comment

2195 to stuntman19

Comment

turn on to Paul

Comment

2196 to stuntman19

Comment

turn back to Paul

Comment

2198 to stuntman19

Comment

2199 to stuntman19