Turns of ACT006 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan News headlines:

Morgan Industries has finished building the Ascetic Virtues.

Morganite droptroops captured Zvedny Gorodok and joined our Horde pactmates in their vendetta against the University.

Comment

University forces have unleashed their new chaos weapons on the beleaguered Horde people. Ouch!

Beware my ally, for you are probably going to feel their sting soon as well. Welcome to the war.

2167 -> Grigger
      [This message has been edited by Spekter (edited September 06, 2000).]
      Peace, Wisdom, and No Karma

Comment

2168 to Spekter

Comment

turn 2168 to Grigger

Comment

It seems like I'm a replacement in a game that is totally flat lined. Is Grigger still out there? Paul are you still wanting to continue this game? It seems that you should be declared the winner over Spekter and Grigger for shear perserverance, if not the fact you're in power graph lead. I'm not sure how the format works in a case like this, but I don't feel much a part of game that seems dead.

Comment

I just mailed Grigger asking him to send me the turn. I have been in contact with him before you joined this game. But he does sometimes take a long time to play his turns.

Comment

2169 to stuntman19.

Comment

Well my 2nd turn about the same as my first, I'm getting pounded by Grigger's Bombers. I think I lost a base also, either this turn of last, I'm still trying to get familiar with the game.

turn 2169 to the psychotic Provost Grigger

Comment

Hive citizens have endured years of vicious attacks by the psychotic Provost Grigger. The prior regime of wimps led by Chairman Spekter have been eliminated and as your new leader we proudly announce retaliation against our enemy. We have destroyed a University unit and sensor array, and will defend Hive territory to the bitter end. The Hive also extends thanks to CEO Paul for his help in the war effort.

Emperor Stuntman19 MY2170

2170 to the Provost

Comment

I have taken it upon myself to put an end to your money grubbing ways, CEO Paul. My bombers have been specifically instructed to destroy your greedy little hands. Your empire is past it's peak, it is time for it to fall...

Comment

2171 to stuntman19

Provost Grigger, you must be confused. It is your empire which is past its peak. Just because you pick off some crawlers and formers doesn't mean anything.

Comment

turn 2171 on to the drunken Provost Grigger

Comment

Comments about the Provost's choice of merriment to celebrate victories over the Morganites will not be tolerated! And what do those Morganites think they can do this turn?

Comment

2172 to stuntman19

Comment

2170 to stuntman19

Comment

Working...
                                X