No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT011 game in Apolyton SMACX Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datafiles have been sent to the Morganites. It is slightly baffling to me at this time how they can claim the first air units on planet when I completed the first air unit 2 years ago.

Provost Tig

Comment

• Our intelligence reports indicated that our air units would be completed before our competitors. Clearly those reports must have been inaccurate. The people responsible have been fired.

I do not have the reports here right now, but would it be correct to say that we built the first helicopters?

Comment

• 2141 sent to Tig (brief, because my son wants the computer )
        Team 'Poly

Comment

• Today's my anniversary...my wife and I have the day off and we're going out... I might be checking turns once in about 5 hours, but possibly not, so no rush on anything today, sorry guys.. tomorrow might be slow for me later in the day, too.. tho early morning I should be able to do several turns.

Tig

Comment

• Happy anniversary, Tig! Hope you have a great time! And congrats to Provost Tig on the cloudbase academy. However, I have not received my turn - could you please re-send it when you read this?

Comment

• Yes, you did build the first helicopter.

In other news, we are pleased to announce the completion of the sky base academy. It is rumored that this facility has a long term goal of being a satellite factory once we perfect that technology and its secondary benefit of better air units is just a side effect.

Provost TigToad

Comment

• 'You wanted to see me, CEO?'

'Yes, Security Chief. The news has just reached us that the University has built what they call a "sky base academy".'

'Indeed they have, CEO.'

'Now take a look at these intelligence photographs of the new facility, obtained yesterday...'

'Yes...?'

'...and compare them to these blueprints our researchers made a few years ago, detailing a "Cloudbase Academy"...'

'An uncanny resemblance, CEO.'

'Yes, and that is not all. Compare the University's Energy Grid facility to these conceptual drawings that we had made up a few years ago.'

'It seems we have a security leak, CEO.'

'Indeed we have, and I suggest you do your job and find it - NOW.'

'I will get on the matter at once, CEO.'

Comment

• An uneventful turn is off to the Morganites...I'm having problems with my lap top and it crashed again on this turn. Its usually crashing on the loading process.. it took me nearly a half hour to get this turn done..erg.

Tig
                  [This message has been edited by TigToad (edited April 12, 2000).]

Comment

• 2143 to Misotu.

Comment

• More native life forms seem to have taken a strong interest in our method of dealing with planet. The results of this last nest could be unfortunate.

Tig

Comment

• 2144 to Misotu.

Comment

• Liked your Cloudbase post Tau

Sorry for the lack of participation in the thread recently - it's hard to share a computer with a teenager

Anyway, 2144 sent to Tig. Have checked the Datalinks for "Miracle Victory" SP, but couldn't find it. A serious omission on the part of the developers, methinks
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

• I haven't received the turn yet... though it could just be a slow mail server maybe??

Tig

Comment

• I checked my mail server, its running good right now, so unless yours is messed up you need to re-send that last turn, Misotu...

Thx--Tig

Comment

• Thanks, Mis

I was just a little annoyed when Tig in a very short time built the two SPs at the top of my list. But there are still plenty to go for.

Otherwise, nothing much to report. 2145 sent on.

Comment

Working...
                                X