No announcement yet.

Turns of RP1 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mmmm.... butter-flavored Dang Doodley... mmmm..." (and yes, that would be my Homer Simpson coming out...)

I do not recall seeing the full map in my game. Ogie, could you see it?

Comment

I'd vote for a new map (remove the temptation to peek at the still saved old one)

Would also give you the chance to change Believers to Sister Rynn

(And Kinji - I don't doubt you don't recall seeing the map - you missed seeing Ogie's opening line as well .... just poking gentle fun)

Rynn

[This message has been edited by Rynn: (edited July 12, 2000).]

Comment

Ah yes, right you are Rynn. Guess I was blinded by all the Simpson's stuff running through my head... =)

Comment

Looks like we have tracked down the source... I will send a test game to Ogie and restart the game on a new map when I have the time.

Comment

The problem might actually lie on my end. I am running the NoCD crack and that could be causing the issue, though I doubt it.

I won't be checking in much for the next two weeks... off to Puerto Rico! See you all when I get back!

Comment

After a forced non-SMAC-break of a few days (holding up any pbem games I am in), I see that this game has some problems. I played my turn, but ran into the same problem: whole map visible, all faction datalinks revealed, scenario editor on.
              I will not send the next turn to waynehead, but will wait instead for the start of a new game. I vote for new map, since some of us have seen this one. I'd also like to be in the next game.
              -joer.

Comment

Status?

Comment

TauCeti:

Any luck?

It looks like kinji will be back around the 28th or so, but it sure would be good to get this game restarted.

Rynn

Comment

It should be ready by then at least.

Comment

I am back and ready to give it another go.

Comment

Ogie, if you are reading this and do not check your mail too often, I sent you a test file yesterday to check for the scenario editor bug. I cannot restart this game until I get your reply. Apologies for not sending it earlier, though.

Comment

Any word from Ogie yet?

Comment

No, nothing so far. Maybe he is on holiday too.

Comment

I got a mail from Ogie this morning (a turn from another game), so he should be around.
                              -joer.

Comment

Well, if he is in other games without the same trouble, that is all the confirmation I need. Time to send out version 2...

Comment

Working...
                                X