Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2130 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• 2131 to Cedronian on April 6 - I'll resend now, just in case.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• MY2131 sent to Tau Ceti. I was away for the weekend, sorry about the delay.

Ced.

Comment

• Turn sent to Cedronian

No problem, hope you had a nice weekend.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• 2132 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• 2133 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• 2134 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I will be gone to the 25th on my Easter break. Unfortunately this means that I will not be able to make any turns. Sorry for the delay that this will cause.

Hope you have a nice week!

Ced

Comment

• I´m finally back and the turn has been sent to Tau Ceti.

Ced.

Comment

• 2135 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• MY2136 sent to Tau Ceti.

Ced.

Comment

• 2136 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• 2137 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

• Hey guys. I will be gone until sunday so I won´t be able to make any turns until then. Sorry about that.

Ced.

Comment

• Hello again,

First, I´m very sorry that this delay has lasted for so long. It´s been a number of reasons but mainly it´s because finding an ISP that can offer _temporary_ internet service is very hard to find where I live. I have now found one and I hope that my account will be up and running in the beginning of next week (around the 10th).

I´m posting this from a computer that I have borrowed and I can also use it to play turns for this week until my ISP account kicks in. This brings me to the next problem *sigh*. The latest turns that you guys have sent me has been stored on my mailserver since I have had no way of retreiving them. Now it turns out that my university (where my mailaccount is) has had some kind of crash on the server so all of the saves have been lost

So I need you guys to send me the files AGAIN and I will play them immediately, starting now. I am very sorry for all the inconvinience and if anybody wants to "kick" me from their game, I understand, though I would be sad to leave. I am doing everything I can to rectify the situation and hopefully, everything will turn out OK.

Again, my apologies.

Ced.

Comment

Working...
                                X