turns of ACT010 game of Apolyton 2000 tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I will be gone for three days and won´t be able to make any turns until sunday. Since it looks like we are going to start over, I guess it doesn´t matter that much.

Ced.

Comment

Restart file sent to Cedronian. Sorry for the delay...
      ::Zsozso::

Comment

New 2101 sent to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

2102 Turn sent to UoP.

I had a reload error from using the wrong password. I thought I typoed it, and reused the Hive one from my other games here.

Just to confirm, my tech cost is 9 labs. My other ACT games, it's 170 to start. Is everyone else at 9 labs for their starting tech costs?
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MY2102 sent to the Morganites.

I also got a Save/Load-error even though I only opened the file once. When I opened the file it said that I already had opened it, which I hadn`t. Weird... I will check my labs the next turn.

Ced.

Comment

2102 to MichaeltheGreat. My tech cost is higher, above 150 at least (I do not remember the exact number).

I got the "you have previously played" warning on my first load as well. I am wondering if it might be because the file name and turn number were the same as they were the last time we played this turn.

Comment

It's because it was created from the same initial scenario file. SMAC stores a file ID in your user.dat and system.dat files.

MY 2103 sent to UoP
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

2103 sent to the Morgans.

I got Save/Load-errors again, but I guess they´ll go away once we get past those turns that we have already played?

Comment

2103 to MichaeltheGreat.

Was this game not restarted precisely because Michael's tech cost was lower than the others? That problem has apparently not been fixed.

Comment

2104 to MichaeltheGreat.

Comment

MY 2105 to Cedronian

My network and email configuration decided to shred itself, so I had to reinstall Windoze98 and everything else. Sorry about the delay.

Comment

Ouch, that sounds like a real hassle MichaeltheGreat.

MY2105 sent to Tau Ceti.

Comment

2105 to MichaeltheGreat.

Wealth: Provost Cedronian

You must have been getting a lot of cash from pods.

Comment

I never keep EC's around long enough to lead in the wealth category. I've got 18 ec at this turn.

MY 2106 to Cedronian.

Comment

MY 2106 sent to Morgans.

Hmm, yes I think I struck a goldmine at one pod. But a lot of nasty worms have erupted too...

Comment

Working...
                                X