G7: 4-way challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pieman07 -

No problem, dude. As things would work out, we may not be able to take as many turns as we'd like. The other three of us all got laid off last Tuesday and are fast and furiously looking for work. Of course, at this point it's polish-up-the-resume-time and hit the net looking for work. Playing a turn of SMAC every now and then can help break up the monotony.

The order of the turns is as noted (but not explicitly mentioned) at the very top of this thread: ricman01, pieman7, holmey, warpage. Good luck,

-Warp

Comment

Hey, I just noticed a neat feature when I mis-typed in an underscore "_" to flatten out some terrain. I mistakenly hit the plus "+" key which allows a person to adjust their custom faction text. So Pieman7 and the rest of you can go ahead and customize to your heart's desire.

Oh, and holmey, now consider your case "gotten on." Honestly these first turns take all of five minutes, is it that hard to find the time?

-Warp

Comment

Received 2101 from holmey and sent out 2102 to ricman01.

-Warp

Comment

pieman -

In case you're wondering why the game seems to be on hold, both ricman and holmey are in CO right now, interviewing (those bastards). Ric gets back on Sunday (before the Sub-par Bowl) and Holmey is here late Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I'm out of town Feb2 - Feb6 (in Houghton for Winter Carnival!), so things will remain slow for a bit longer.

Hope this helps.

-Warp

Comment

ok guys, i'm gonna plead temporary insanity on this one. this job hunt thing has been pretty crazy.

anyway, after a long pause, i'm back in the game -- i picked up myself a real monitor (i can see more than 1 square at a time now -- now i see how you guys can crank those turns out so fast! )

i've done my turn and the game is now in the hands of the meal

Comment

G7sac2103.sav is now out of the hands of the Spartan Federation and off to Gaia and the Ric.

Comment

G7 on its merry way to Slacker (aka pieman I hope)
                ricman

Comment

G7tyc2103.sav sent to Holmey

Comment

G7 yr 2103 sent to the meal

Comment

Freaking worms all ready.

G7sac2104 off to Ric.
                      [This message has been edited by warpage (edited February 16, 2000).]

Comment

g7meal2404 sent to meal.

Comment

G7sac2105 off to Ric.

Comment

sent g7mele2105 to the mele.

had some problems w/ smac crashing and wacking out (not necessarily in that order). i had to get back into the turn to finish it. smac is now calling me a cheater.

Comment

Unemployed Friday Night Lamers send G7sac2106 save file off to Ric.

Pod popping has been unproductive...

-Warp

Comment

Ahhhhhhh, does G7 exist anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X