turns of ACT004 game of Apolyton SMAC tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn to the Hive.

The U.N. vows to fight for its sovereignty on the long march to irrelevancy.

Comment

• Turn to Morgan

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Turn has been passed on to the valiant warriors of the Peacekeepers.

Tig
        [This message has been edited by TigToad (edited March 24, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn sent to Hive.

I must warn you that we have completed a Human Sacrifice prototype (1-1-1), making our forces practically invincible!

Comment

• Turn to Morgan

--
            Hive War Report

Everything is pretty quiet. HIAF units have had their missions eased a bit as a reward for their success in the PK operation.
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Human sacrafice prototype..lol.

Meanwhile, we have determined that if Yang cannot get to us, our cities will never fall.

(If I had eggs, I'd have bacon and eggs, if I had bacon...)

Tig

Comment

• Turn to the Hive, so long as my mail server cooperates.

Comment

• Turn to Morgan

Reminds me of a computing logic class I once took. If you have a donut and you get a coffee prove you have a coffee and a donut.

--
                  Hive War Report

Another light day. More enemy naval units were sunk. More Hive lives were spared possible harm.

Comment

• Turn to PK.

Comment

• Turn sent to Hive ... who is strangely concerned about Hive lives ... is this the same guy who says "what do I care for your pain"?

Comment

• Turn to Morgan

Hey just because my people aren't afraid to sacrifice themselves for the good of the Hive doesn't mean I want to sacrifice them needlessly.

Comment

• In news, the minor republic of what used to be the great Morgan regime started construction on their third headquarters today. The only quote we could get from MorganDome was "third times a charm, eh?"

Tig

Comment

• Turn back to the Hive.

Comment

• Turn to Morgan
                              --

Hive official report

The Hive once again exerted it's presence on the southern continent by retaking Fist of Hive.

In other news the HIAF lost it's first bomber, to stupidity. It seems a pilot, after a long mission turned navigation control over to the computer in order to take a nap. The computer used up too much fuel hot-dogging it home and the plane went down on the beach.

Comment

• Turn is off... so is my production as my last city above size 2 was taken...

Comment

Working...
                                X