• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent to Hive.

Comment

• Turn to Morgan

--
      The rumors are true. The Hive would like to announce the creation of the Hive Imperial Air Force and the commencement of operation Flaming Globe, the liberation of our eastern continent from Morgan's tyrannical grasp.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Turn to the PK..

---

Associated Planetary Press: Citizens started active protests today opposing the war with the Hive. CEO TigToad couldn't be reached for comment.

Comment

• Hmm, PK hasn't seen the file as of Sunday evening. Resend? Thanks.

Comment

• Turn was re-sent. Tig

Comment

• Back on track. Turn 60 sent to Hive.

I'm going to be unavailable to play starting Thursday and lasting through Monday. Plan accordingly.

Marty

Comment

• Turn to Morgan.

Ironically I am away that weekend as well, except I will have better internet access and a copy of SMAC and was looking foreward to showing my friend our game. Oh well.
                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Turn is off to the PK... you can still show your friend our game..just hold your turn from wednesday and don't play it until you are with your friend...not like you'll slow the game down..

Tig

Comment

• Turn is back to the Hive.

Comment

• I have been lurking around this thread for a while, it was really interesting when Garth Vader launched the attack, and all the "in character" posts make it much more interesting. But now that there is no fighting the excitement for lurkers such as myself isn't as high as it was.

Solution: Start a war Make it bloody with nasty atrocities so you can all post outrage at each other's actions.

Comment

• Enigma, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I only come here to read the nice short posts about peaceful coexistence

- Mis
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to Morgan
                          I appreciate the lurking, so here is some good stuff.

--
                          Hive Official announcement

It is with great glory and pride that I would like to announce the capture of Morgan Industries, and an nearby base. We have now added the Human Genome project and the Empath Guild to our collection of projects. The bases were captured due to the cooperation of the Hive Imperial Air Force and our brave minions on the ground. This day shall now be declared a national holiday. Curfew shall be extended by 2 hours. Pieces of Morgan's headquarters will be paraded through selected cities soon, ask your political officer for details.

On a dissipointing note, Morgan himself escaped capture we suspect to the southern continent. Don't worry citizens he will be captured and tried for his crimes against the Hive.

Comment

• It is with the deepest of sorrow that it be known that today we lost Morgan Industries as well as one of our other major supply centers and chief producer of war material. We expect our government will live on for the short term by having moved to our massive production facilities in the southern continent, but as of today we can be effectively considered a defeated people. Hopefully what support we can lend to the war effort on part of the Peacekeepers will help take down the unfortunate terrorizing menace that is the Hive, however we are concerned for all the good people involved.

I have failed as your CEO and leader. I just wish my apologize or death could ease the suffering of the good people that once prospered in this land.

CEO TigToad.

Comment

• Turn sent to the Hive.

A press release from U.N. Headquarters was issued in response to the fall of Morgan Industries and the Hive's "acquisition" of the Empath Guild. Here is the release, reproduced in full:

Aieeeee!

-- Lal.

Comment

• Double post
                                [This message has been edited by Garth Vader (edited March 20, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                                X