No announcement yet.

PBEM tournament, looking for players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am also interested in getting into a PBEM game.

This will be my first time playing so I'll need a little tutuliage on recieving/sending turns.

Contact me at pmarc_wcpa@msn.com

Comment

• I'd likein on the tournament, please

Comment

• KyleBen: I would be happy to sign you up, but I need the following information:
        • Your email address (a must!)
        • SMAC/SMACX/both
        • How many games you want to play concurrently
        • Your faction preferences, if any

You can either post the info here or email it to me at larsheg@sensewave.com .

Comment

• Tau Ceti - shortly before his departure, Zsozso was going to put me into another game as UoP to balance my faction choices at 2-2-2. I don't really want to slaughter more inexperienced players, but...
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Hmmm... I must have missed that. Well, I will try to fit you in. That means I will have to find two opponents for you to crush and spit out. We really are running a bit short on players at the moment, so I think you would have to get at least one newbie. If anyone else wants to increase his capacity, let me know.

Comment

• I hope I'm doing right by posting here...

I would like to join in the tourney... even though I'm a newbie and I would prolly die pretty soon. This would be my first PBEM game, but from checking the forums here, I knowthe "jist" of it...

email address - dvlsadv@mediaone.net
              ICQ - 43657235
              SMAC only
              Games you want to play concurrenty - Um, maybe 2.
              Faction preferences - I have experience with Hive but I'm interested in the Spartans as well. Maybe UoP or Morgan also, but I don't have much experience wit them.
              [This message has been edited by EternalSpark (edited March 28, 2000).]
              It's a CB.
              --
              SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

• Great! We can always use new meat, er friends . Seriously so many of the players in this tournament are newbies that you are probably average. You have to start somewhere after all. If only everyone here had started this tournament right when AC came out, we would be in the 2nd or third round by now. Oh well.

Oh, and I normally do not gripe but since you put it in quotes, I *have* the correct you.

This would be my first PBEM game, but from checking the forums here I know the "jist" of it.

It is spelled "gist"

[This message has been edited by Enigma (edited March 28, 2000).]

Comment

• Dino: I have already started ACT020 with MtG, Hunkpapa and Viriato. However, if you want one more game anyway, that can be arranged.

EternalSpark has been registered.

Comment

• quote:

It is spelled "gist"

heh, I was pretty tired when I wrote that, and I didn't feel like correctin' it.
                    It's a CB.
                    --
                    SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

• I'd like to join-
                      Email address - poolshark@mediaone.net
                      ICQ - 43654416
                      SMAC only
                      Concurrent Games- 3
                      Faction Choices - University (1st choice), Peacekeepers (2nd choice), Gaians (3rd choice), Spartans (4th choice) , Hive (5th choice), Morganites (6th choice), and the Believers (7th choice).
                      Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
                      -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
                      "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

• I'd like to join-
                        Email address - poolshark@mediaone.net
                        ICQ - 43654416
                        SMAC only
                        Concurrent Games- 3
                        Faction Choices - University (1st choice), Peacekeepers (2nd choice), Gaians (3rd choice), Spartans (4th choice) , Hive (5th choice), Morganites (6th choice), and the Believers (7th choice).
                        Let the Gaians preach their silly religion, but one way or the other, i shall see this compund burnt, seared, and sterilized, until every Mind Worm egg, every last slimy one, has been cooked to a smoking husk. That species shall be exterminated, I tell you. EXTERMINATED!
                        -Acadmecian Prokhor Zakharov
                        "Lab Three Aftermath"

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by Tau Ceti on 03-29-2000 02:08 PM
                          Dino: I have already started ACT020 with MtG, Hunkpapa and Viriato. However, if you want one more game anyway, that can be arranged.

Please do.

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by Tau Ceti on 03-26-2000 04:04 PM
                            If anyone else wants to increase his capacity, let me know.

I am willing to take on MtG. I have one question though, will the game be SMAC or SMACX? My faction choice regardless will be the Spartans.

Comment

Working...
                            X