Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2205 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2206 to Paul. The Universal Translator completed.

Comment

• 2206 to Tau Ceti. My last turn for today.
        [This message has been edited by Paul (edited March 07, 2000).]

Comment

• 2207 to Paul.

Comment

• 2202 to Paul.

Comment

• 2207 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2208 to Paul. Terraforming has become fashionable among the Paulites?

Comment

• What, you mean because I built a couple of formers? If I had the WP I would have needed only half of them, but you had to beat me to that.

Comment

• I do not mind. I just saw that half your bases were busy building Super Formers.

I finished the Xenoempathy Dome and launched the first Orbital Defense Pod this turn.

2209 to Paul.

Comment

• So you really enjoy finishing those projects just before I could build them, don't you?

2209 to Tau Ceti. Last turn for today.
                      [This message has been edited by Paul (edited March 08, 2000).]

Comment

• Yep. This time it was not particularly intentional, though. It was going to be finished that turn anyway. (Well, I bought 7 minerals, but I would have done that regardless.) Only after I had built it did I see that you were working on Centauri Meditation.

Finished the Network Backbone this turn. I will probably let you have the Planetary Datalinks, though.

2210 to Paul and Aredhran.

Comment

• You are too kind. 2210 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2211 to Paul. The Living Refinery completed.

Comment

• 2211 to Tau Ceti. You will receive your next turn around 22.45 CET

Comment

• 2212 to Paul. Thanks for the notice.

4 new techs this turn, even though I never got a bonus tech when I got Secrets of Creation from an artifact last turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X