• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2198 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2199 to Paul.

Comment

• 2199 to Tau Ceti. That will be all for today.

Comment

• 2200 to Paul and Aredhran.

At the dawn of a new century (starting in 2201, of course ), the future of the University of Tau Ceti looks bright. Even as this is written, the greatest minds are being cloned in the newly built Cloning Vats. Variety may suffer, but talent must prevail.

Comment

• 2194 to Paul.

Comment

• 2200 to Tau Ceti. Cloning Vats? That doesn't look too good for me unless it puts your bases in continuous drone riots.

Comment

• 2201 to Paul. Not yet , but I do have to check all my bases every turn to avoid it. It is particularly annoying when they hit size 8, 12 or 16 and suddenly get an extra drone that I never seem to remember .

Comment

• 2201 to Tau Ceti. So I'm not the only one forgetting about that extra drone.

Comment

• 2202 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2203 to Paul.

Comment

• 2203 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2204 to Paul. After but 4 years of research (and a huge last-minute research grant), Tau Ceti scientists discovered the Theory of Everything before their Paulite conterparts.

Hercules perihelion is quite noticeable; lately about 85 % of my pod pops have yielded IoDs, and that is not an exaggeration.

Comment

• My first double post... I did not think these would register, as I got a message telling me the page was unavailable due to server trouble.
                            [This message has been edited by Tau Ceti (edited March 07, 2000).]

Comment

• 2204 to Tau Ceti

Comment

• 2205 to Paul and Aredhran. The Cyborg Factory was completed this year, giving the phrase 'mechanized infantry' a whole new meaning.

Comment

Working...
                                X