No announcement yet.

turns of AXT001 Apolyton SMAX tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to play my turns and send them on the same day I receive the game (unless it's a monday), so the slow link seems to be Decx. I too would like to pick up the pace.

Comment

2108 to Decx.

Comment

I got an email from Decx saying he dropped out. So how do we continue this game?

I will be out of town until Saturday morning, so I won't be able to do anything until then.

-Kinjy

Comment

(hello folks, i'm your moderator..)

As per tournament rules, you can try to find a replacement player for him, or mutually agree to blow up all his cities.. (I'd play his turns for a round or three and explode them all). Its between the two of you which you take.. Tig

Comment

Let's kill it.

Have you guys ever played 'Lemmings'? There was a nuke em feature where you literally watched as all the lemmings cowered in fear and then exploded one after another, with a cool popping sound. I wish we had that feature in SMAC... =)

Comment

I loved Lemmings! Best of all was the 'Oh no!' sound when you clicked the nuke button...

Comment

Is there really any point when only 7 full turns have been played? I do not really think this game is worth salvaging. I could set up a new game for Kinjiru instead. Personally I think my other 4 games are enough...

Comment

You're right... scrag this one. Tig

Comment

Heh, glad to see I'm not only one who loved that game.

Between Civ (1!) and Lemmings, my first year college was dismal, academically!

Comment

Working...
                    X