BC4S turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC4S turns

This is the turns record thread for the Bing Challenge: 4 Square game. Post here when you send the turn to the next player.

The first turn - 2172 - of the newly merged game has been sent to Dreifels.

Sorry, but Peter-Dreifels (ThreeRocks?ThreeCliffs?) didn't send me the turn at home too, so it was sitting in my work-mailbox till this morning.
    I sent 2172 (1st multiplayer turn) to Morgan (JAM) couple of hours ago.
    I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Turn complete and sent to the Spartan Federation.

Comment

Turn completed and sent to Veracitas.

Notes:
        I turned off the auto-design of units, because I hate the clutter that it causes in the design workshop. If you guys need it on, please turn it back on. I'm sorry if I transgressed any limits on this. Let me know if I did, or not. BTW, if you leave it off, remember to design your own units when you get new techs. Otherwise, you will be wondering why you can't build anything!

Also, I turned off the flattened terrain. It makes it a lot easier to figure out the lay of the land that way and assists in making terraforming decisions. Besides, it looks a lot better.

Keep in mind that the preferences are game specific and any changes made will affect all players in the game. So, fog of war, odds verifications, pause before attacks, et cetera will be activated for all players if you choose the preference.

JAMiAM

Comment

Turn sent to the Spartan Federation.

Comment

Turn sent to Duke Veracitas and Regent Bingmann.

Comment

Ditto, with temporal adjustment.

Comment

Turn sent, last night, to the Duke & Regent. Couldn't get on here to post until this morning.

Comment

Turn sent to the Duke and Regent.

Comment

Turn sent to the Spartans.

You have to love a game that gets in two turns a day! But, gee fellows, I'm getting kinda lonely here.

Comment

Turn complete and sent to the Duke and Regent.

Comment

Hmm. JAM's the only one posting in this game, too. Bingmann, is this game still in individual hotseat mode?

Comment

Turn sent to the Spartan Federation. The loyal allies of Mathews Industries.

Comment

Turn sent to the Spartans.

Comment

I've so many games now, I often miss the time to post.
                              But I always notify all players by e-mail.
                              Of course, I've sent all the turns JAM has played
                              To be rally useful tho, he should write the mission year too, otherwise how can we tell one turn sent from the other?

MariOne-tte
                              I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Working...
                              X