No announcement yet.

WeizenXXXX turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TURN 2150 SENT TO JAM. (again). I guess the challange in this game is to get it going

Comment

Turn 2151 sent to Goob. Password set, memorized and recorded, fingers crossed and wood knocked. I thank you all, once again, for your incredible patience. Now, anyone know why the Firaxis forum dousn't recognize my password there? You guys thought I was just being quiet, huh?

JAMiAM

Comment

Come on, JAMuR, don't start spreading your password plague to the forums now

Aredhran

Comment

Dude, have you checked your capslock? Or do you have a old Gateway programmable keyboard?

Or have you been setting your passwords after the fourth whiskey?

Goob

Comment

Goob... As the experienced fellow CMN that you are, you should know that PBEM pwd are not case sensitive... (Just my CHF 0.05)

Aredhran

Comment

Are the forum pw's case sensitive, (so I don't look like a complete idiot...)?

Goob

PS i believe i sent a turn on yesterday and failed to report it.

Comment

JAM, excuse me for lurking where I do not belong, but about PW...

When I tried to use my Firaxis account (not the Forums ID) to get in AlphaHQ.net, it was refused (you need a 3rd one). Then I linked to "forgot my PW".
                There they kindly said to me that if I forget my PW, I have to ENTER MY (forgotten) PW, so that I can change it!

MoSe

[This message has been edited by MariOne (edited May 11, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by MariOne (edited May 11, 1999).]
                I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Turn sent to cousLee.

Save/Reload message probably due to replaying the same turn.

Aredhran
                  [Rolling again - finally ]

Comment

turn to Jam. WeizenAgain 2151

Comment

Well, folks...WE MADE IT!!! We've gotten thru the first two turns. We've still got the reload warnings, but from now on we should be in the clear. cousLee "may have performed up to 4 reloads" LOL! I'd hate to see how many times it said I tried to reload, probably 10-15. Let me know, will ya, Goob?

JAMiAM

Comment

It said up to 3 or 4 i don't remember which, turn sent to Aredhran. Is Weizen getting the turns at the end of a round? I have a question about what happened in the last one on my part of the map.

Comment

weizen sent to Jam.

Comment

And, it's moving right along. Sent to Goob. Wait'll you get home, Goob. That's it, now be a good boy and get back to work!

JAMiAM

Comment

Everyone,

Should I be sending them to Meister Weizenkeim, as well? (since I'm the last player) Has anyone else sent any turns to our beloved CMN?

JAMiAM

Comment

Turn sent to believers (Sister cousLee)

Aredhran

Comment

Working...
                                X