No announcement yet.

Heart of Fire Tracking Tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deacon Frankychan stood on his pulpit, just about ending his sermon for the day...

"Each one of you should be blessed that the Lord has given you all a new chance at life on this new world. God has gifted us with the new opportunity to create a new era for mankind! He has spoken, and He wants me to lead you all to the promised land!"

The crowd cheered as he shouted his exclamation.

"I will lead us all in a life of divine worship and spirituality. Sin will be cast out of all who follow the Believer banner! The Devil can't hide because WE are coming!"

The crowd broke into thunderous applause as Deacon Frankychan ended his sermon and stepped away from the pulpit and headed towards his private quarters. His aides waited for him and took his robes off and handed it to them.

"What news from our missionaries?" The Deacon asked.

"So far no new contact. That fungus stretches far out from here...our missionaries are having a hard time hacking their way through that mess."

The entourage turned a blind corner as Deacon Frankychan addressed the group.

"Tell them to keep trying, we need to know if any survivors from those escape pods made it planetside. Bring them into the fold, even if they have established settlements, anyone encountered will become part of my flock."

The aide bowed, "Yes, Deacon."

-------------

[Turn sent to Brother Hercules]
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• All comments about Franky are now rescinded.
      Turn in 7 hours. NW Franky.

Comment

• Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• Seems like we have an unauthorized GM keeping a close eye on us...
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Computer problems with my main computer. Looks to be a hardware problem because it appears to be affecting both my linux and windows installations.

Not sure how this will affect my turnplaying, I'll do my best to keep up.

Edit: I wrote effect when it should have been affect
            Last edited by Kody; May 9, 2004, 23:10.

Comment

• Commissioner Hercules and the crew set about unpacking the capsules.

Hercules diary:

Well it could have been worse we all thought silently but it could have been better. Still the roll call showed, despite the rough landing everyone from the pod fit and able. A general council was called. After talking to everyone we decided to more or less tentively explore the neighbourhood.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It was my video card. It appeared screwed up. I scavenged the video card off the other computer....

However, I may be forced to give the video card back since it's technically part of my parent's computer.

Comment

• Turn sent to Hive a while ago.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody
                    I may be forced to give the video card back since it's technically part of my parent's computer.
                    Let me get this straight.
                    You're doing advanced research...
                    ...yet you still owe your parents.
                    How old are you, anyway?

HongHu - wasn't it better to post the turn here, by Geomodder's opinion?
                    In any case, I haven't recieved a Uni turn yet.

Comment

• Kody-is this something that just came up, or has it been happening for a while and just recently things have been going all s***house?
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• Turns sent by HongHu appear to arrive with a delay in my inbox, 12 hours or so.

Haven't received it yet.

This evening and tomorrow I can't play, so if the turn doesn't show up before, I'll play it tuesday evening.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Post the turn in the turn thred, HongHu.
                          That way, Geo gets his turn faster.
                          Now that Tubro-Franky is moving the turn, HongHu has become the main slowdown!

Comment

• TTPP #15: Not so fast!
                            Hercules equal to woodstock per his request
                            I'm having trouble finding a shot with Sally and Lucy smacktalking about RP, so stay tuned.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• TTPP #16: Instructions
                              Since I can't find any strips with both Sally and Rerun, let the red-haired girl in this strip represent HongHu
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I was intending to try out the email first see if the delay is a permanent problem. If not necessary I prefer not to have to upload lots of things. If it is still a problem I would try upload it here in the future.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X