No announcement yet.

Waterworld (turn track)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i did.... i have lost the previous turn... from which to play from and to tell u the truth.. this waterworld scen. is kinda **** and i have lost interest---- please take no offence its me not u

I know... i know.. i'm a dick who starts games and then quits...... sorry guys...

Comment

Maybe we could restart it and find also a CMN for this game? What do you all think about it? There would be although some work needed with the map.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Well, if ChairmanSlick is going to be a quitter...
        Better not include him in the next game.

Comment

Yeah, we can restart it if ya want to.

Comment

Let's let the computer take over

Have the computer take over for him, wouldn't that work? We'd still have 5 human players!
            Arcainite

Comment

Any more votes for what to do?
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Recruit a replacement. The overall concept is interesting.

Obstructor : what's with all these empty posts.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

These are bumps. Threads tend to sink really fast in this forum.

Comment

Comment

Can I see the scenario?
                          Are the starting techs as normal?
                          Are these the aquaticised versions of the factions?

Comment

John D Muller has express interest.

Right we set our own passwords. So John D will need to ask Chairman slick for password.

Or Mart7x5 could simply send 2101 to JohnD for new start.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

The scenario is in the first post here to download, everyone who wants to see it is welcome to do it. So Will John D Muller play also? There is still seventh place taken by AI, which can be taken by a new player if someone wants to join.

Nope, no aquaticized factions. Only Pirates and other regular factions - it will make fight for land bigger necessity. For Pirates might be easy in the first turns, but they risk not to be very much in liking with those who prefer land. Diplomacy will be crucial here I think
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

So who has the game at this moment in time? I'm kinda bummed about bein' kicked outta my other game. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X