(hive kills me)

Comment

• ok, what is IP of the host?

pm it, do not post it !!!
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Trust you to get here at 15:30 after we'd waited 1hr 15mins and decided you weren't coming and launched !

Well i told you stop declaring war on me
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• i'm ready to connect
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

• ok lets get a new game going, though we'll probably have to finish another time
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• just crashed!!! but i saved before it
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

• Hey Mart7x5 and Lazerus!

I have the save files from your game in last days of February, but there appears to be 1 password set.

Please, PM or ICQ me that password,so I can open those files!
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• can i join in?

I dont have SMAX just SMAC with XP fix does anyone still play with this config or should i get a copy of xfrire?

ive never play mp before so i will need all the noob help getting started ... sorry

But i really look forward to playing a TCP/IP MP game
                  HeWhoDarez Rodderz......

.........HeWhoDarez!

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
                    Hey Mart7x5 and Lazerus!

I have the save files from your game in last days of February, but there appears to be 1 password set.

Please, PM or ICQ me that password,so I can open those files!
                    Why not just continue the game as a PBEM between the three of us ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeWhoDarez
                      can i join in?

I dont have SMAX just SMAC with XP fix does anyone still play with this config or should i get a copy of xfrire?

ive never play mp before so i will need all the noob help getting started ... sorry

But i really look forward to playing a TCP/IP MP game
                      Me, mart and psy will probably be continuing our IP game this sunday, if i recall correctly miriam was in quite a strong position (ate most of the other AI) ? so you could take over her i suppose. It's either that or i might play on friday night otherwise next option is prob gonna be sunday 21st for a decent game

Comment

• ah actually you won't be able to join in that game we're continuing, forgot its smax, sorry

Have you got ICQ or msn ? because other then sunday most of my spare time is limited to an "hour or two here, hour there" type regime
                        Last edited by Lazerus; March 10, 2004, 13:28.

Comment

• Why not just continue the game as a PBEM between the three of us ?
                          You didnt understand me Lazerus - it was not the binTravkin_Mart_Lazerus game, but Phsycho_Mart_Lazerus game that you three played in the last weekend of February. I asked Phsycho for .sav files, he gave me them, but one of you (Mart7x5 or Lazerus) have set a password for his fac and I cant load the file because its showing "1 password unsatisfied". I just wanted to see how are you doing on TCP/IP..
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I set passwords on most of mine so you'd have to be abit more specific on the game (whats happening on map?) since i change them a fair bit and i'd need to check if i'm using them for any pbems.

If i recall correctly anyways, myself mart and pyscho have only played together once and that was on the sunday just gone ?

Comment

• you use passwords ?! .. and even change em during game
                              hehe ... thats it lazerus ... the final indication hehe
                              the last puzzle in my profile of you

lets try to finish our game on sunday
                              and soon my lazerus-not-with-us--phase can start

Comment

• You can't change them during a game (that i know of), i mean i change it every couple of games.

As for profiling me http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=104392

and im ok for playing this sunday, are we meeting at 16:00 or 17:00 so mox gets out of bed in time

You could always start pacting with me rather then saying STFU ! and declaring war ... i like war

Comment

Working...
                                X