The Laptop Game turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2205 to Rubin.
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• 2205 to Net Warrior.

Comment

• 2206 to Gaians

Comment

• 2206 to the University.

Comment

• Sorry, I'm having trouble finding enough time to play this complicated turn. Hopefully within another 24 hours I can send it on.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• 2206 to Rubin.

What violence these greedy and green goblins commit!

I'm saddened/proud? to announce I have extended my sanctions by 40 years. Not such a high price, when you consider that's one year for each of 10,000 scientists "encouraged" to bite their cyanide pill. Technology in the wrong hands is the worse evil.

Comment

• DIPLOMATIC COMMUNIQUE

Provost:

I apologize for using this insecure channel, but I am away from my normal workstation and do not have access to the hotline. The magnitude of the crisis you have--I hope inadvertantly--provoked, makes it imperative that I get my message to you in the most expeditious means available to me.

You have publicly accused "green goblins" of perpetrating violence against the University. As I presume you are aware, the term "green" is sometimes used as a pejorative reference to the Gaian people. In spite of a longstanding feud pertaining to what you claim are misunderstandings in a technology trading transaction, there are no recorded instances of a Gaian military unit EVER assaulting a University citizen, whether military or civilian.

If I am mistaken in my assertion, please advise me of the particulars. If, after careful reflection, you agree that I am correct, would you please clarify that, when you speak of "greedy and green goblins" you are not referring to Gaian troops?

I look forward to your immediate response.

Lord Chip of Gaia

Comment

• I have yet ANOTHER Boy Scout weekend coming up. I can play Thursday night and Friday morning, but will be unavailable until LATE Saturday.

Comment

• 2206 to Net Warrior.

Comment

• 2207 to Gaians

2207 resent

Ok, let's see if this works (my 1st upload):

Last edited by Net Warrior; April 30, 2004, 19:26.

Comment

• NetWarrior and I appear to be having problems connecting.

Comment

• You want an immediate response? Here's one:

( )

Comment

• Turn sent to the grinner.

Comment

• 2207 to Rubin.

I'm not grinning anymore.

Comment

• 2207 to Net Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                                X