No announcement yet.

What would you like as a pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be completely honest, I wouldn't like any of these as my pet.

Comment

I myself never consider Roze as an attractive member of the opposite sex...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Now this is an awesome thread . Give me some fan fic with Deirdre and Worms and Aki, and whoever else .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

[forgoing any of the ladies-as-pets notions . . . ]

I'd want a pet Spore Launcher so my neighbors down the street couldn't use artillery against me.

Comment

I just love Deirdre's accent when she talks. Unlike most women, I could listen to her talk all the live-long day.

*dreams wistfully*

Dave
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Earwicker
              [forgoing any of the ladies-as-pets notions . . . ]
              You are no fun.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

DetroitDave I just love Deirdre's accent when she talks. Unlike most women, I could listen to her talk all the live-long day.
                Hmmm..; Lady Deirdre Skye from free Scotland has such a great scottish accent thats right, I'd take her as a pet...
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Horsie and then I can call in the knacker's yard.
                  (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza

Well that [fungal tower] is more like a house plant.
                    i disagree. i'd say its more like a guard tower. after all, it does have tenticals and what-not. not to mention it would be a better guard than a mindworm, in that it gets a +50% defense bonus just for being a fungal tower. just look at how scary it is! ooooo!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Method; July 19, 2002, 21:31.

Comment

Of course Deirdre was naked!

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                      Well, seems like Aki and Diedre are tied for the lead at the moment
                      Aki + Deirdre + tied =

Originally posted by Solver
                      Now this is an awesome thread . Give me some fan fic with Deirdre and Worms and Aki, and whoever else .
                      You can't be serious!
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by TKG

i disagree. i'd say its more like a guard tower. after all, it does have tenticals and what-not. not to mention it would be a better guard than a mindworm, in that it gets a +50% defense bonus just for being a fungal tower. just look at how scary it is! ooooo!
                        i still think it's a house plant. Like the venus fly trap.

edit:typo
                        Last edited by Iskandar Reza; July 20, 2002, 01:21.
                        Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                        Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                        "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Venus door-to-door salesman trap .

i still think it's a house planet. Like the venus fly trap.
                          Typo? I seem to always write plant as planet (unless concentrating very hard...). Probably too many space games syndrome....

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                            Venus door-to-door salesman trap .
                            Now that is usefull!
                            Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                            "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Aki + Deirdre + tied = :groucho:
                              I chose all SMAC leader's as pet's, because then I could watch how they
                              make out their ideological differences without any slaves...

Comment

Me wants a bonsai fungal tower! (stomps foot)
                                At least that way you could get mini-worms, launchers and locusts. I love having a tower near one of my bases - with a decent planet rating, it's an army generator!
                                "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
                                X