What would you like as a pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKG
    Mindworm, IOD (only if i could ride it) and spore launcher. you could use the spore to shoot people out of
    Yeah, we could make money out of it like amusement park rides or the circus.

Originally posted by Andemagne

yeah! Santiago is much Hotter.....
    You're one of those guys who like chicks in uniform, or the dominatrix type, aren't you?
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I'm getting disturbing thoughts what a creative and, this is crucial, perverse mind could make out of mindworms and our oh-so-close-to-nature Lady Deirdre. Too much tentacles...
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        I'm getting disturbing thoughts what a creative and, this is crucial, perverse mind could make out of mindworms and our oh-so-close-to-nature Lady Deirdre. Too much tentacles...
        Aww, dude, that's sick!
        Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
        "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I know, I know. I wonder if there're any SMACfic writers with that kind of tendencies out there? Because I was just now almost ready to become one. My head just keeps associating... it already has ideas for that kind of a text. But, heaven forbid, I would never dare publish such a monstrosity.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Now, Kassi, I'm counting on you ...

Tuomerehu: I think there's a little pervert inside everyone of us...
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

This is my pet, Zakharov.
              He brings the tech in for me.
              Bark like a dog Zak!
              Gooood Zak!

(Guess who I like making submissive )

My favourite pet, in the (even) more perverted sense, hmmm, that's a toughie, probably Santiago.

"Juveline Sea Lurks make great seks toys...."
              -- Datalinks

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                "Juveline Sea Lurks make great seks toys...."
                -- Datalinks

For females?
                Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

this thread has gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Comment

Well, just look at the first reply...
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well, seems like Aki and Diedre are tied for the lead at the moment
                      Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

I voted for Aki 'cause I find her the most attractive, with Santiago coming in a close second (I'd like to see a picture of her smiling). But now that you mention it there might well be more entertainment value in having Deirdre chained up in my conversation pit. She does tend to annoy me, and the slavish devotion she seems to inspire amongst many fans of the game tends to reinforce my attitude about this. So Dee gets an honorable mention as "fun to torment".
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

My vote puts Aki into the lead!
                          And to think, I was tempted to go for Horse.
                          "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                          "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                          - Pekka

Comment

Yeah, sure, "conversation" pit.

Not that I don't agree.

And since I do, I think I can safely say: I have no life.
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Dierdre seems to be horribly lacking in votes. 3 years ago she'd be at 100%. Remember how everyone believed she was really naked?
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

What I want to know is why some people want a pet Roze...

Comment

Working...
                                X