No announcement yet.

Who Would You Join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it'd be like in Scorpion (sorry, I watch too much Voyager) and the alien sorta hits you and the implanted cells start turning you into an alien...
    Oh dear. I think I need to go to bed now.
    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
      Live from Madison Square Garden, it's Capitalist Vs. Communist Gladiators, Part II! They're starting up the chainsaws even as we speak!

I'm not even touching the question, this time.

Well, mostly everyone knows who I voted for...but just in case you guys aren't sure, just take a look at my avatar.
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

And you're the only one who want to try this wierd social experimentations
        "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
        "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Maybe it has to do with me learning human psychology and getting to the undertones of human nature and motivation.

But Yang's heart is in the right place, just the application is a little skewed.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

If you dont like the application and prefer freedom, why dont you join Free Drones ? I promise I wont send you to any goulag we dont have any goulag here anyway

Comment

UoP: I love my University studies...
              Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
              In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
              Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

UoP is really like a mad sicentist that wants to taek over the world
                (which is really cool, actually)

Comment

Working...
                X