Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you've been playing too much SMAC when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you've been playing too much SMAC when...

1)When you steal your sister's gems and try to build a scout rover with them.

2)When you try to build a hab complex so you can have more then 7 kids.

3)When you try to kill you little brother with psi attacks.

4)When you try to build a condenser in your backyard so it will rain more.

Anyone else got more?
    Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

5) When you freak out at the site of an earthworm

Comment

6) When you remember to have seen the same thread half a year or so ago
      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

7)When you have created 42 factions and 12 mods and still coming up with ideas for more.

8)When you fall asleep infront of your computer after playing SMAC 96 hours straight.

9)When you rob the bank so you can achieve an economic victory.

10)When you try to mind-control your neighbours house.

Comment

11)When you try to suspend a megaton of steel over your head with a thread the thickness of a human hear and fail miserably.
          Get off my land you peacekeeping son of a....-Morgan Entertainment

Comment

12. You think that the reason no one declared war on America after the attack on Hiroshima was because the U.N. Charter wasn't in effect.

13. You think you know why "rednecks" are so red. (Think about drones...)
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

14) When you declare vendetta on your boss because she is constantly encroaching on your territory.
              Fitz. (n.) Old English
              1. Child born out of wedlock.
              2. Bastard.

Comment

15)When you buy someones house and wonder why it hasn't changed to your archtecture after 20 years.

16)When you swear thst every time someone spills something pink you hear a >pop< sound.

Comment

17)You wonder why the landscaping company doesnt use the cute little froggies (terraformers)

Comment

18. You run for Parliament, actually believing that "The drones need you: they look up to you."
                    19. You ask for a raise, on the grounds that you're a Talent, or you forswear them completely (since you're a Transcend.)
                    20. You enrol in Maths at University, hoping to learn the Secrets of the Manifold ( BIG mistake)
                    21. You think The Bible is written by Velociryx
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

22. You stick a couple of modem cables in your head to become a Thinker.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

23)When you put on a gas mask so you can be an engineer.

24)When you win a fight you hear a voice in you head going your unit has preformed considerably and has been promoted to hardened status. (or however it goes)

Comment

Originally posted by Patashu
                          23)When you put on a gas mask so you can be an engineer.

24)When you win a fight you hear a voice in you head going your unit has preformed CONSIDERABLY and has been promoted to hardened status. (or however it goes)
                          Isn't it because the unit has performed ADMIRABLY?
                          CONSIDERABLY is not correct.
                          Get off my land you peacekeeping son of a....-Morgan Entertainment

Comment

25) When your best pickupline doesn't work anymore you post on poly claiming to found another unknown bug.
                            It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

26) If you're travelling to scotland trying to become Deirdre's grandfather
                              Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Working...
                              X