Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops

Chowlett wrote:
    Y'know, since I always play random maps, I don't believe I've ever seen the Nessus Canyon. I must fire a game up and do some map editing.
    I'm sorry , I see I did neglect to mention the Random Map Generator never puts the Nessus Canyon on the map. You'll have to do that yourself every time.
    Chowlett also wrote:
    Man, I haven't played SMAC/X in ages, hmm, I feel an urge...
    Let it out!

MariOne: Notice how the program dropped them almost on top of The Ruins, too? I wish it would consider proximity to other landmarks before placing them, similiar to the decision of where the factions first land.
    Last edited by gwillybj; February 18, 2002, 02:06.
    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Re: Re: re: Random Maps and Freshwater Sea

Originally posted by Chowlett

Y'know, since I always play random maps, I don't believe I've ever seen the Nessus Canyon. I must fire a game up and do some map editing.
      Never seen this one, either. Is it just a landmark, or does it come with a bonus to its tiles?

Comment

I had it in my land in a game manually set up by a CMN.
        It gives +1 mineral on its tiles, and AFAICR nothing else.
        The good thing would be, that if you drill a river you'd be pretty sure that it'd run all along thru it.
        I don't exactly know what I mean by that, but I mean it (Holden Caulfield)

Comment

Working...
        X