X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the back
    Attached Files

Comment

I would love to have a "I'm Okay, You're A Drone" T-Shirt.

Comment

I just have to say that this is one of the most amusing threads I've read in a while.

You guys rock!!!

K

P.S. It's not THAT pathetic
        "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

WOW! Guys....I was just browsing this thread, and I gotta say....the shirts rock! Outstanding work! (just looked at the images and decided to comment, but now will go back and read the thread entire to see how exactly, they were made, if it's in the meat of the thread).

Very cool....

-=Vel=-
          The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
          X