Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookalikes (not for the 1st time either)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookalikes (not for the 1st time either)

I'm sure there has been a lookalikes thread concerning the AC faction leaders. I cannot be bothered to look for it. Someone pointed out Star Trek Voyager's Seven of Nine could be Aki Zeta Five a while back, but that is really weak seeing as actress Jeri Ryan looks nothing like Aki. Also kass pointed out an eerily sinister lookalike of Pravin Lal.

Seeing as I have nothing much to contribute here, I am going see if I can find pictures of people I know look like faction leaders and post them on this thread if I can.

So far I am thinking the following...

Model Sophie Dahl vs. Aki Zeta Five
    Michael Dorn (Worf without make up) vs. CEO Morgan
    Brent Spiner (when in Independence Day) vs. Zakharov
    A lot of Muslim terrorists vs. Pravin Lal
    (I'm sorry, they all remind me of him!)
    I myself can pass for Santiago, I'd like to think.

I will be working on finding appropriate photographs for comparison, again, if I can be bothered.

Alynzia.

(I have a photo taken in Deirdre style like a portrait of me. You can all laugh but it got me 11 replies on an internet dating service!)

Alynzia,

Please post your Dierde-like picture to this thread! You will probably get a faction named after you, which someone will inevitably point out as being just a copy of the Spartans or the Gaians

-Smack
    Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

I look like a much younger version of our beloved Chairman.
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

No matter what I do, I still look like Sven from SMAX...

BTW, Alynzia, I'd like to make a faction of you if you send the pic AND your playing characteristics + some personality traits (I do a little of psychology).
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

^
          ||

See, what'd I tell you? If I saw a true look-alike in the streets I'd be so shocked...there's something unusual and outstanding about each leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Smack
            Alynzia,

You will probably get a faction named after you, ......
            -Smack
            (and prolly a few offers of dates as well)

G.

Comment

If you de-aged Zak a lot (around 50 years), there's a fair chance he'd look similar to me. Odd, since I don't have a drop of Russian blood.

And of course, Morgan Freeman could pass for Lal or Morgan without the mustache...
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Michael Dorn.

Michael Dorn versus Nwabudike Morgan.
                Attached Files

Comment

Alynzia vs Deirdre

I'm desperately sorry I don't know how to insert/paste pictures yet. I live in back the 17th century, you see. So here are more attachments!

This is my Deirdre picture. Just so Smack can laugh himself silly again. You're a mean one, aren't you?

Aly Knights versus Deirdre Skye.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The naughty one.

I am very naughty to do this one. Please don't get me chucked off the forum. I am a good girl really. It is not a sick joke, it is a legitimate comparison.

The Evil One versus Pravin Lal.

Attached Files

Comment

My goodness, that is striking! You could be sisters.

No, I'm not a mean one, but I do get carried away sometimes...I was imagining what would happen if/when you posted your picture to the geeky Forums, knowing how so many have big crushes on Deirdre. Now we get to find out....(dah dah daaahhhh *insert suspenseful music here*)

-Smack

Comment

The original point of my posting.

Okay, well I'm not Corazon's clone, or her sister, or her cousin, but I think I look the most like her than any other *pig* on Apolyton. It's a contest, if you look more like another faction leader than I do the Colonel, you win. Are you brave enough to post your pics, Vlad & Cybergod?

Me versus Corazon Santiago.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oops! The last one for today.

I'm sorry, I cross-posted with Smack. You are not mean. I take it back. You know, I'm probably Deirdre when cheeky Zakharov spiked her gene therapy serum with pig DNA. Damn that Zakharov! His technicians claimed he was drunk, but I know it was deliberate!

In my edit, I have altered the 'Is Jeri Ryan more like Aki Zeta Five than Porcine Princess Alynzia?' to include Aki Zeta Five herself. I hope this is of some use!

That is me done until I can find Brent Spiner from Independence Day and Sophie Dahl versus Aki Zeta Five pictures.

Thank you for putting up with me.

Alynzia.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Alynzia; September 23, 2001, 07:10.

Comment

My dear God!
                            You look just like Aki, except for the hair of cause. That picture, my sweet sweet god(s), you are Aki-Zeta 5 aren't you!
                            It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

I don't know, but someone told me I look like Zakharov..

[IMG]attachment2.jpg[/IMG]
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X