Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookalikes (not for the 1st time either)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that explains why Alynzia uses Corazon as her avatar.
    I am myself forced to inform you all that I have no resemblence whatsoever to the faction leaders.
    *trys to find an electronic picture of himself*
    C U soon?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Now let's just hope this attachment thing works properly.
      Attached Files
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I can't post you a pic of moi. Actually, I look more like a cross between Svengaard with a haircut and Domai without a moustache (plus a dose years younger...).

Oh yeah, comment on the pictures:

OH MY GOD, IT'S BEAKER!!!

and

OH MY GOD, IT'S MARYLIN MONROE!!!
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

Thank you kindly for the replies.

Oh, you lovely people. Thank you for keeping this thread bumped long enough for me to put on my Sophie Dahl and Brent Spiner pictures. I implore you to look at the Brent Spiner one, it is amazingly like our good Academician.

Thank you to kass for putting on your picture. I felt silly doing mine on my own. I may not be Jeri Ryan or Marilyn Monroe but it could be worse, I could be a Sister Miriam Godwinson lookalike. Not that I would mind being a titian beauty like Rynn though *sigh*. Or a titian beauty like Smack who has obviously been busy reinventing gravitational laws to support his hair...

Put in my edit : Aki Zeta Five versus Sophie Dahl.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Alynzia; September 23, 2001, 07:06.

Comment

Aly's done!

This is my last lookalike I'm going to post. It's fine that the rest of you lookalikes don't have pics. I am very brave to have posted mine. Thank you for the offer of a custom faction Cybergod, but 'Alynzia's Pig Confederacy' possibly might not be that fun to play.

Okay. Independence Day came out in 1996. Zakharov's portrait was painted then, I am led to believe. The similarity is immense. Does anybody else agree?

The Brent Spiner pic is copyright ID4 Movie CD Encyclopedia, and I procured the image from Eileen Jahna's positively delightful website.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov versus Brent Spiner.
            Attached Files

Comment

And anyone who looks like H'minee or Marr is one sick twickie...
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

The Brent Spiner vs. Zak comparison is amazing. I don't think Morgan vs. Michael Dorn or Lal vs. Laden are very close though. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look like Lal in real life but to me he looks 1/2 Indian, 1/2 British Colonialist. Could he be Gandi's bastard son?

And what's all this about pigs Alynzia? If you're a Pig, I'm a muppet. Oh wait.....um.....

-Smack
                Visit Aldebaran:Aldebaranweb

Comment

Re: Thank you kindly for the replies.

Originally posted by Alynzia
                  Thank you to kass for putting on your picture.
                  Nah, it was bad enough in quality... And I hadn't had a haircut in ages, and I was wearing my specs, so you won't know me even if in some way I'd run up on you by the street.

I could be a Sister Miriam Godwinson lookalike.
                  *Thinks for a while*

Comment

Fudge it entirely!

Fudge, fudge, fudge. I tried to alter the attachment 'jeri.jpg' to include Aki. It wouldn't work so I am posting it seperately. This is really cheap.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X