Lack of X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of X

I've been playing SMAC about a year now and somehow only just recently found out about Alien Crossfire. My problem is finding a copy. Anyone out there have an extra for sale or know whose got a copy in stock? Marty

You can go to Amazon.com , and shop it there, or go to Chips&Bits, Apolyton sponsor.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

26 used copies for slae/trade at switchhouse.com, a sale /trade matching service.

Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

... except that none of those retailers has any stock. I went searching on behalf of a friend who's on a SMAC binge again. He never did buy AX, and now he can't find it. I checked 29 pages of results in a Google search and didn't find anything promising. Even EA.com isn't selling it anymore. The same goes for the Planetary Pack.

He may end up buying a used copy on ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X