No announcement yet.

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! And you're welcome! I just got back from a vacation of a different sort, and am ready to get cooking on the NEXT strat guide! Ideas for any game in particular?

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Vel,

Let's see....next strat guide...next strat guide... I humbly submit that you turn your attention to MOO3. CivIII is going to be good, but, if QuickSilver holds to their stated course, MOO3 just may end up being a genre redefining game.

You can find a good bit of info on the MOO3 forums here, but the official site contains more information than you could digest in a month of Sundays.
      "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
      "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Prima should be ashamed of themselves, as well as the rest of the strat guide writers, in the face of Velocyrix and his SMAX guide.

Comment

Anyone got a downloadable copy of this guide? I tried getting into the renaissance forums but all I got was timeouts.

Comment

^bump^ for "Action" and all recent Converts.
            I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Is the guide still there?
              I am timotheus4 of SimCity 4 fame, recently discovered the wonder of Alpha Centauri and EU2!

Comment

I don't believe so, simply because Vel went off and published v4.0 of the guide professionally.
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

This thread is the most bumped on 'poly. Its had three HUGE bumps in its history.

Congrats once more to Vel

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nah that would be the SMAC Movie Topic with Pictures
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                    X