No announcement yet.

Faction Editor problem (SMAC/X)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I did a reinstall. The Faction Editor is still corrupt. I have this problem on (at least) two different computers and they have different graphics cards. The one I've been testing all of this on has a GeForce4 Ti 4200 (Nvidia). I'm not sure about the current drivers.

I did find this post: discolorations and other oddities..

And this post: Faction Editor in Planetary Pack

Maybe, I'm not the only one facing these problems. Thanks a lot for your help, Skanky Burns

(Edit: Added second link.)
    Last edited by Rubin; March 31, 2004, 14:13.

Comment

Very strange. Ti 4600 for the record. Sorry you couldn't get it working.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok, I've re-installed the game several times using different patches without any luck (I've even tried a, well, 'alternative' version of the Faction Editor--same result).

However, I am now less likely to think the problem is my version of the game (Planetary Pack). Thankfully, the game is intact (apart maybe from sometimes strange 'holes' in the unit chassis/armor graphics...)!

Comment

I have the same problems.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have exactly the same problems too.
            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X