• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marid Audran
    Mary had a little lamb
    Little lamb
    Little lamb
    Mary had a little lamb
    Its fleece as white as now
    It is strange how, out of all the quotes in the game, this one has the biggest effect on me. I still get chills down my spine when I read this, yet out of context it is the most innocent quote you could find.

:shudder:
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

1) You're all stark raving mad.

2) PTS is my favorite. Whenever I get it the other players start grumbling about how they don't want to trade with me because I'm too powerful. (mixed emotions)
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

PTS - Planetary Transit System?
        Any new bases you found begin at population level 3. One less drone at all bases of population level 3 and under.

It's nice unless you happen to set up a base in a barren area and they starve ha.
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Wow, this thread was rescued from spamville... first time I see something like that.

Anyway,

And if this were a movie we would then cut to his face being horrifically ripped off or his head exploding.
          Wrong. The explicit depiction of such a thing would destroy all the atmosphere carefully crafted until that moment. Think about "Signs"...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            Guys he obviously made 2 threads by accident . If you want to use this thread, why don't we revist something like your favorite Special Project or discuss which factions might be best beelinging to something other than ind auto

Thanks Flubber. See guys, he knows what went wrong!

Anyway, my contribution........gotta be the HSA. I'm so tired of getting probed and losing my bases.

....wait, that didn't sound right.....
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
            X