Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which actor would make the best Nwabudike Morgan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw this picture of Denzel Washington and it made me think of Morgan during his rare moments when he show his anger.

Don't get me wrong, I still support Morgan Freeman. Just a rare shot of Washington that happen to remind me of Morgan.

EDIT: Think of it, this'll be a good avatar. I don't want it alto.
    Attached Files
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I vote banana in protest.

Gotta agree with Jam on this one. Lawrence Fishburne has a track record of playing that cool, calm, collected, and calculating puppet master. Probably the only actor in the third Matrix film that was still bothering to act by the last movie. (god that movie stank like dog cr@p on a shoe)

As far as looks go, I really like the ideas of Levar Burton and the actor that plays "President Palmer from 24", but since neither strikes me as particularly good actors, so Fishburne it is.

edit: damn it Barinthus you bump trapped me Shame on me for not checking the dates
      Last edited by livid imp; April 23, 2004, 19:00.
      "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
      "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
      "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Re: I vote banana in protest.

bah!! hit the wrong button
        "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
        "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
        "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
        "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

Got suckered....and your reaction's are funny as heck too!
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Eddie Murphy.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Ludacris

Comment

Re: I vote banana in protest.

Originally posted by livid imp
                edit: damn it Barinthus you bump trapped me Shame on me for not checking the dates
                [steveurkel] Oops, did I do that? [/steveurkel]

Hey nothing wrong with reviving old threads!
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                X