Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which actor would make the best Nwabudike Morgan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This poll is racist. Why only black actors? And its sexist too. They're all men.

I want Angelina Jolie as Morgan dammit. In black makeup. And in a double role as Miriam in a red wig. And in a triple role as Lal with a fake beard... and in a quadruple... fake Yang mask... naked as Deedee .....

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Well, of the choices available, I picked Denzel, but I think an even better choice would be Robert Guillaume or Sidney Poitier.

Comment

Why not Marlon B

SMAC Now. Apolyton Now
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Oh just thought, Wesley Snipes
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Out of the choices, Freeman.

...and what's with this "evil edge" stuff? Compared to who? Yang? Santiago? Zak with his unethical research drones? What's wrong with wanting to hold on to what you make? Apparently his followers are very well off -- at least, that's the justification for the lower pop limits and support penalty. So what if he talks a hard ass money game? He takes care of his own.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yeah but he's slightly evil because he
              a) tells Planet to go **** itself
              b) doesn't invest his capital in industry, but wastes it on luxuries.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I'd say he does invest a significant amount in his businesses, which is reflected in his economy bonus -- you have to admit, whatever he's doing, that economy bonus means he's doing it correctly .

I forget -- does he have a planet penalty? IIRC, he's allergic to planned, not green.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

LOU RAWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Barry White
                    I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

I think you guys are just getting ridiculous now.

Eddie Murphy.
                      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

well, if this is the trend...

martin lawrence
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Will Smith.

Surprised he hasn't come up earlier... too young, maybe?
                          "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

We were dicussing actors.

-Jam

Comment

Have you seen Six Degrees of Separation?? Will Smith is an actor.

Comment

Actually I've always thought this person would be an excellent Morgan but I didn't want to be subjected to endless ridcule... but what the heck...

I strongly nominate Gary Coleman!
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X