I finally got SMAX and my opinion is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski
    I think all the factions have an equal chance.

-Jam
    I agree, but it still depends on map conditions. And this
    is seenable only in MP.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yeah, in SP all the AI factions have an equal chance - of getting creamed by the human player.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

"All the factions have an equal chance."

You've heard it here! The game is balanced! Can we go home now and stop arguing over which factions suck and which rock?
        It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

No.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I concur. The arguing must go on! I say that some factions are more powerful (ie univ) and others are weaker (ie cult) but all factions can be fun to play, and thats all that matters!

Comment

Exactly, and if I tire of the "official" victory conditions -- and I do --I'll make up up one of my own.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by SynthetGod8
                You've heard it here! The game is balanced! Can we go home now and stop arguing over which factions suck and which rock?
                I never meant this thread to be battlefield of the eternal argue about the best faction. Every single player will have different opinion and I didn`t want to impose my opinion on others. I`m even not qualified to discuss SMAX factions, I am just giving my first impresions about them as a veteran SP SMAC player who finally got SMAX after a three year search.

Winter holidays have just begun so I have much time to play SMAX
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yeah, get the VW and the Uni Roxxors j00r b0xx0rs

Comment

Get your l33t speak right, Enigma_Nova: roX0rz j00r boX0rz? I think?
                    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

//\\//(()) j()() //\\//()(())|35 //\\//\\Y |_33+ (())\\//\\////\\//2(())|2 j()()|2 1337

Comment

Ok, I'm busted, I'm clueless. Translation?
                        "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

No you ?????????? my elite own????? ????? elite.

What the heck

Comment

No you noobs my leet ownzor (?) joor leet?
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                            X