No announcement yet.

best SP's for Deirdre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I can tell, it is impossible to give a unit with Psi defense the Trance ability, or give a unit with Psi offense the Empath ability
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
      As far as I can tell, it is impossible to give a unit with Psi defense the Trance ability, or give a unit with Psi offense the Empath ability
      I rarely get this far into the game, but the psi armor seems like it might be useful for crawlers etc. in conjunction with the neural amplifier. It would at least negate the weapon to armor bonus, as well as any (however unlikely by this point in the game) reactor advantage that your opponent might have.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

IIRC I thought psi armor was different than natives in that reactor level (i.e. hit points) were still valid.

Another words a psi armored unit with a quantum reactor still had 30 hit points and squared off against a fission reactor unit having combat odds of 1:1 would expect the psi armored quantum unit to be wounded to ~65% under normal circumstances.

'Gainst natives with 1:1 combat odds it would be a toss up which unit would survive the psi armored quantum reactor unit or the native life unit, statisitically speaking that is.

P.S. I'm sure it's happened for a while now but congrats Sik on your King-ship. No more +1's reqd until next level.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

DT +cyb +green +Dee +MW = violent death to anything in it's path. Counterattacking with empath scout rovers = violent death to MW. So unless your opponents are dumb enough to build fungus paths to their bases it's not that good. It chews through any AI though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
            IIRC I thought psi armor was different than natives in that reactor level (i.e. hit points) were still valid.

Another words a psi armored unit with a quantum reactor still had 30 hit points and squared off against a fission reactor unit having combat odds of 1:1 would expect the psi armored quantum unit to be wounded to ~65% under normal circumstances.

'Gainst natives with 1:1 combat odds it would be a toss up which unit would survive the psi armored quantum reactor unit or the native life unit, statisitically speaking that is.

P.S. I'm sure it's happened for a while now but congrats Sik on your King-ship. No more +1's reqd until next level.
            Interesting. And thank you. I don't think I'll live long enough to make the next level though, so we can all enjoy a spam-free future.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
            X