Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeing a captured leader from a recently freed leader??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali, that would be, ~WEG~ very interesting to watch that!
    "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

I love Ali.

No, really.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Not too long ago there was a thread where somebody mentioned the idea of filming a three way leather and latex Punishment Submission Domination Lemon Pink Pineapple Sphere gangbang between Santiago, Deirdre, and Aki Zeta-5.
        And thus I re-enter my plea to Markos for that vomit emoticon.
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
          Not too long ago there was a thread where somebody mentioned the idea of filming a three way leather and latex Punishment Submission Domination Lemon Pink Pineapple Sphere gangbang between Santiago, Deirdre, and Aki Zeta-5.

I don't really know why I even brought this up. Please ignore.
          Wow, now that's some exploding libido No doubt SMAC is probably the only turn-based strategy game that inspires a good deal of erotic fantasy.

I wonder if people ever wrote such SMAC stories, like for example evil Yang starts a global war just to capture all three gals mentioned above, to do some...well you guess the rest .

It's also amazing that just a single portrait of faction leaders can be enough for us fans to so much personalise them. I mean, do you know of any other depiction, or a picture of SMAC/X faction leaders? Are the faction leader protraits all we have?

By the way, on a footnote, I checked my saved games to see if I have a save when both Domai and Miriam was captive, but all I could find was a save containing the moment I was about to save Domai from Miriam's HQ
          "Common sense is as rare as genius" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Just when you think you've heard it all. I guess the conqueror lets the defeated keep any previous prisoners with them
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

They are their pets, after all.
              I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Hmm...Just as a sidenote, try using Sid (from the Firaxians) in a punishment sphere with Miriam.
                Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Also, a good punishment for Miriam would be locking her in a room with loudspeakers blaring out the teachings of Zakharov.
                  Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Working...
                  X