Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeing a captured leader from a recently freed leader??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PresidentMarcos
    replied
    Also, a good punishment for Miriam would be locking her in a room with loudspeakers blaring out the teachings of Zakharov.

Leave a comment:

• PresidentMarcos
    replied
    Hmm...Just as a sidenote, try using Sid (from the Firaxians) in a punishment sphere with Miriam.

Leave a comment:

• gwillybj
    replied
    They are their pets, after all.

Leave a comment:

• Flubber
    replied
    Just when you think you've heard it all. I guess the conqueror lets the defeated keep any previous prisoners with them

Leave a comment:

• Ancyrean
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
    Not too long ago there was a thread where somebody mentioned the idea of filming a three way leather and latex Punishment Submission Domination Lemon Pink Pineapple Sphere gangbang between Santiago, Deirdre, and Aki Zeta-5.

I don't really know why I even brought this up. Please ignore.
    Wow, now that's some exploding libido No doubt SMAC is probably the only turn-based strategy game that inspires a good deal of erotic fantasy.

I wonder if people ever wrote such SMAC stories, like for example evil Yang starts a global war just to capture all three gals mentioned above, to do some...well you guess the rest .

It's also amazing that just a single portrait of faction leaders can be enough for us fans to so much personalise them. I mean, do you know of any other depiction, or a picture of SMAC/X faction leaders? Are the faction leader protraits all we have?

By the way, on a footnote, I checked my saved games to see if I have a save when both Domai and Miriam was captive, but all I could find was a save containing the moment I was about to save Domai from Miriam's HQ

Leave a comment:

• BustaMike
    replied
    Not too long ago there was a thread where somebody mentioned the idea of filming a three way leather and latex Punishment Submission Domination Lemon Pink Pineapple Sphere gangbang between Santiago, Deirdre, and Aki Zeta-5.
    And thus I re-enter my plea to Markos for that vomit emoticon.

Leave a comment:

• Jamski
    replied
    I love Ali.

No, really.

-Jam

Leave a comment:

• Flare
    replied
    Ali, that would be, ~WEG~ very interesting to watch that!

Leave a comment:

• Alinestra Covelia
    replied

I don't really know why I even brought this up. Please ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Ancyrean
    replied
    Originally posted by Adalbertus
    This is certainly the most interesting and funny thread on this forum for a long time . I really love this discovery. Honestly, trying to think in the ways a game programmer would do, it is natural do have it that way. But comparing to real life ...

Just which pairing is most torture for those concerned:
    Zak-Miriam? Both going mad
    Yang-Aki? Nice couple, if you look at their inherent growth settings ...

Adalbertus, inclusion of Miriam would make any arrangement torturous enough

Lal-Miriam? *gasp*.

It may also be fun to watch Santiago and Miriam sort it out between themselves. Another horror case would probably be Fungus Boy and Miriam...

There are all sorts of possible pairs...What about trios? Actually, such tales of captivity may even be the stuff of further AC novels/stories . I wonder if you can go as far as imagining romances between faction leaders, I mean, what can be more spicy than a hearbroken Deirdre seeking revenge on (enter a guy's name here, I can't figure out if any of the guy faction leaders are handsome enough for this aberration to sound reasonable ) and (a gal's name, ummm, why not Aki, but she can't love, can she...forget it...), but just then she (Deirdre) discovers that she's a mutant- (oooops, wait, what the hell am I talking about? I guess it was a BAD idea to stretch the imagination like this )

*cough* ahem, yes, still dizzy with the inexhaustible flexibility and surprising nature of this game

Leave a comment:

• Mr. President
    replied
    This thread just broke my brain.

Leave a comment:

• Adalbertus
    replied
    This is certainly the most interesting and funny thread on this forum for a long time . I really love this discovery. Honestly, trying to think in the ways a game programmer would do, it is natural do have it that way. But comparing to real life ...

Just which pairing is most torture for those concerned:
    Zak-Miriam? Both going mad
    Yang-Aki? Nice couple, if you look at their inherent growth settings ...

Leave a comment:

• Jamski
    replied
    This is the strangest thing I have ever heard of in SMAC. I'm going to try to reproduce it myself

-Jam

Leave a comment:

• Ancyrean
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
    Eurgh the idea of Domai and Miriam sharing punishment spheres is just too sordid for words.

I mean, does Domai even wash?

Dunno, but Miriam sure did find that out herself...

Maybe this unlikely companionship with Domai opened new theological insights for Miriam :lol I mean, we should give Yang some credit here too, who else could have thought of keeping them together as some sort of supreme torture, for everyone concerned?

Leave a comment:

• Alinestra Covelia
    replied
    Eurgh the idea of Domai and Miriam sharing punishment spheres is just too sordid for words.

I mean, does Domai even wash?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X