experienced player annoyed by a rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like that idea!
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

You can ask a pactmate to leave, CEO. They're usually quite decent about it.

Comment

also I believe that a pactmates unit will be automaticallytransported away if the pact is ended
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flubber, yes, at the end of a pact all units are removed from the former mate's territory. The problem is that it doesn't work exactly. Sometimes I get formers or so removed from unoccupied or my own territory. I think this is when the mate's sea bases are close.
          Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

adalbertus

The rule is essentially that any unit you have that is closer to one of their bases than one of your own is "sent back"- I believe that this does not apply to units on your own territory ( so an adjacent seabase should not cause movement of units on your land but would cause many seagoing units to move) but I have not tested this point.

THis rule has implications whenever you want to hit another faction. You have to break pact before getting units into position. Like the ZOC rules, pacting is the big thing
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I believe that this does not apply to units on your own territory
              I could take an oath on it but I could not bet: It happened also on my territory (but far from my base). Maybe it was on the "overlap" of a normal mate's sea base radius and my own land territory.
              Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Working...
              X